Crying In The Club (Part 2)

~•~

He smashed his lips to hers. The kiss was so passionate, sensual and hot. Butterflies are swirling around their stomachs. No tongue involved. Just their lips dancing against each other. A few moments later, they pulled away and stared at each other.

"Shawn..." Camila breathed.

The Canadian boy smiled and pecked her lips, one last time. He carried her and make his way to his car. He gently put Camila there and got to drivers seat. He started the engine.

Camila keep on staring at his best friend. She felt a little akward there but that kiss was amazing. She wanted more of him.

Shawn looked at her, he saw her bitting her lip. He found it sexy and attractive. He need to stop himself or else, the car ride would lead to something bad.

They stopped in front of his house and got oht the car. Camila walked in to the door, following Shawn after her. When the door is finally closed. Camila pinned him on the door and smashed her lips to him. Shawn quickly kissed back. He licked her bottom lip, asking for the entrance. Camila let out her tongue and they started kissing wildly. Shawn pulled her closer by her hips and Camila tugged at his brown hair.

"Mhm..." She moaned between kisses.

Shawn bit her lip then kiss her down the jawline. Camila lifted her head up. He kissed down her neck and bit her weak spot. Camila let out a much louder moan because of pleasure.

"Shawn..." She breathed, seductively.

The Canadian continue to put marks around her neck like no one is gonna own her, just him. He gripped on her butt cheeks, then Camila jump and wrapped her legs around his hips, while making out. Shawn carried her upstairs and to his room. He open the door then close it quickly, pinning her to the door. They stared at each other. She placed her hand on his cheek, her thumb brushing against his soft skin. He leans closer and reconnects their lips. He kissed her softly and slowly. They kissed each other until they got heated up. Shawn crouched down to her hips and teased her clothed center. He kissed her stomach, while Camila is tugging at his hair, wanting more of him. He got up and lead Camila to his bed. The Latina lay down, slowly. Shawn can't control his imaginations of her. They are just swirling around his brain. He lean on and Camila pulled his shirt to kissed him once again. She tugged at the hem of the shirt, giving signals to Shawn what to do. He took off his shirt, throwing it somewhere. Leaving his muscular top exposed. Camila bit her lip. She start to touch his body, the chest, abs, his arms, all attractive part of him. Her touch send some tingly feeling to Shawn. He can feel his semi-erect dick twitching and it hurts that it's against his tight pants.

"Mhm..." He moaned.

Camila palmed him on his pants. Massaging his cock through his clothing. Shawn moaned at the touch and kissed her. She touched the belt and slowly removing it while she distract him from kissing. She pulled the belt out of his pants. Shawn felt his pants loosen up a little.

"Don't be too excited, Mila." He smirked and kiss her chest.

"I can't." She moaned.

Shawn stripped her dress, she's not wearing any bra so he doesn't have to struggle on playing with her breast. She's wearing a black lace panty. Shawn starts to licked at her nipple, while he pinched the other nipple. Camila pulled him by his hair.

"Oooh..." She breathed.

Shawn then sucked at her nipple.

"Oh my god!" She let out a louder moan.

"Mhm..." Shawn groaned at her nipple.

His other that is playing her nippe, stop, and touch her sensitive area.