EMAs (Part 1)

~•~

This is it. The day Shawn had waited for so long. The European Music Awards where lots of artists will be attending like Rita Ora, Liam Payne, of course, his girlfriend for 2 years, the one and only, Camila Cabello. The last time they saw each other is back on when Camila attended his concert but never meet him in personal. He expected Camila approaching her while in Meet and Greet but not. Rather, she gave it to a fan who's supposed to be on her way home but with Camila's kindness, she gave it to her for free and got the chance to meet Shawn in personal. What a lucky fan, right? Camila texted him that she need to go. This makes him sad, he only got the chance to see her in a crowd. After that, the two have done many photoshoots, attended many award shows, and performed live in different shows, yet they still don't have the chance to meet each other. Until one day, Shawn saw the Guess Photoshoot, he saw his girlfriend so close with this boy named, Alessandro. He supposed to not feel jealous about that because it's a photoshoot but it's getting flirty abd shit. They are even so close to kissing their lips. Shawn tried to ignore her for some time but he can't because everytime a notification popped from his screen, a Twitter post, an Instagram post, or what social media it is. When it is about Camila, he can't avoid looking at her accounts and checked what she is doing, where is she right now.

Right now, he is proud. Not to himself. But to his girlfriend. She had big achievements in less than a year of her career. And as her boyfriend, he must be so proud and happy for her. Her song, Havana is the No. 1 song on US itunes, Worldwide Charts, UK Charts, Pop Radio. She deserves the No. 1 spot on Hot 100 but Rockstar is blocking it. But it is enough. To be honest, that's too much but yeah. It's her year. He's right there for her, to support her, as a friend, as a bestfriend, as a buddy and of course, as a boyfriend. He wanted their relationship to public. He wanted to know the world how lucky he is for having the most talented and gorgeous girl of his life. He wanted to shout and tell the world how proud he is. But there is just boundaries or limitations. He need to do that to keep his good career. But sometimes, it's killing him inside. He knows that he always have his Army of fans to support him for every thing he did. So the question is, why is he so scared if he told them about his relationship with her? Is it because of the hate? Another drama? Yes, that's the answer. He wanted to avoid those things. It's so stressful like shit. But what is happening right now is another drama. There is some tall sexy blonde named Hailey. No, not the Hailee Steinfeld but Hailey Baldwin. It all started after Kendall Jenner's Halloween Party. Shawn didn't expect that to happen but he tried his best not to make another mistake. But he can't. He cheated on his girlfriend. It was only one night but still. He cheated. He made a mistake. And he hated hismelf for that. He felt like he didn't deserve to have Camila in his life. She's too precious. She's an angel sent from above to him. She was his life. She's innocent. She didn't know that this happen to him. But these articles are making false stories that could ruin his relationship with her. But he knew Camila, she didn't believe in fake news, unless he confess it to her, personally.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Before the show...

Every Artist is getting ready for tonight. Shawn was just chilling out inside his dressing room. It's too early. They have 2 hours to prepare before the show. He was just playing with his phone until he heard her voice. Yes, the voice he missed a lot. The only soothing voice that he loves. He can hear voices outside his room because Andrew left the door ajar.

"Sofi, always stay with Mama okay. Behave" The Latina said to her little sister.

He stood facing her back, with a plastered smile on his lips. He silently waved at the little girl who's facing the Latina. Sofi's eyes widened once she saw Shawn waving at her. She was about to say but Shawn signalled not to.