GQ Italia Photoshoot (Part 1)

~•~

Shawn started his modelling while on break from his tour. He had many photoshoot to do this week so his schedule is pretty hectic. While his girlfriend, Camila, is now starting her solo career after leaving the group. Her and the girls are on good terms. So, she didn't have to deal with the drama.

Shawn arrived at the photoshoot, with his crew. Once he got to his dressing room. The stylist ordered to strip his clothes. Good thing, the stylist is a married woman. So, no akwardness in between of them. But Shawn is not comfortable on his figure. He's on his boxers only. Many clothes are hanged at his side. It's up to him to choose.

Camila, on the other hand. Is having a photoshoot with GQ Italia as well and the same place as Shawn. She didn't expect to see Andrew there talking to Roger as she stepped inside her dressing room. Once she stepped inside, she saw the stylist there, preparing their clothes for the photoshoot.

"Hi" She waved.

"Hello Camila. I'm Andrea and I'm gonna be your stylist for this photoshoot" They shaked hands.

"Umm... The photoshoot is about to start?" The Latina asked.

"In 30 minutes. So strip your clothes" The stylist said.

"Strip? Y-You mean?" Camila stuttered.

She think it twice what the stylist mean about "strip your clothes"

"The dressing room is there, hun" The stylist chuckled.

"R-Right" She smiled and ran to the dressing room. Once she stepped in front of the door. She never expected to see someone there.

A very familiar guy, who's almost naked, on his Armani boxers, picking what pants to wear

"Oh shit" Camila bit her lip at the sight in front of her. She rubbed her thighs. Her mouth watering. Heart beating faster.

She watched him as he slowly wear the black dressed pants up from his feet

She watched him as he slowly wear the black dressed pants up from his feet. She let out a low moan. She rubbed her crotch as her eyes landed on his clothed member. They never had sex before. She never got the chance to see Shawn almost naked. Just half naked. She saw his Flaunt Photoshoot. His jeans are unbottoned there and he looked so buff and hot.

As he is about to button his pants. She made her way to his front. Her hands touched his soft and smooth skin. The Canadian was startled at the sudden hand on his arm. He stopped buttoning his pants. He looked up. His eyes grew wide as he saw his girlfriend there.

"C-Camila? What are you doing here?" He asked, stuttering.

A smile formed from her lips and touched his cheek with her hand. Shawn put his hand on her hand and closed his eyes. Missing the touch of his girlfriend.

"I miss you..." She said softly.

Shawn hold her hand on his cheek and open his eyes. As he met her gorgeous face with the most besutiful smile on it. He sighed. God, he miss her so much.

He slammed his lips to her, pinning her against the wall. His hands holding hers on their side. How he miss her lips. The plump lips of hers. The lips he owns. He didn't put his tongue out. He just wanted to kiss her.

Camila moaned between their kiss. She felt so good. His lips is making her feel good. Soo good it hurts. They pulled out and stared at each other.

"I miss you too..." Shawn breathed. Camila pecked his nose and he let go of her. She touched his waist, feeling the V-line she always wanted.

She undid the buttons of his pants. Rubbing her hands on his lower abs. Shawn didn't move. He just watched her admire his body. Camila's hand is getting closer to his clothed member. Shawn tried not to be horny but Camila is not helping him.

"Someone's naughty down there, huh?" Camila giggled. As she is about to slip her hand inside his boxers. Shawn grab her hand and hold it.

"Not now baby. We're in public" Shawn smiled at her.

The Latina pouted her lips.

"Come here" Shawn open his arms for her. Camila's mood lighten up. She wrapped her arms around his body, burying her face to his chest. Feeling his rocked hard body against her.

"You're cute"

She's so happy to have him in her life. She wished they can be like this forever. She left a kiss on his chest. Some chest hair tingling her skin. She pulled out from him and touched his chest.

"Shave" Camila said, annoyed.

"What?" Shawn asked.

"Shave your chest, dumbass" Camila crossed her arms.

"What? No way" Shawn covered his chest with his thick arms.

"I hate you..." She rolled her eyes.

Shawn pulled her close thim.

"I know you love me, babe" Shawn chuckled. Resting his forehead against her.

"I love you" Camila mumbled.

"I love you too and I miss you so much" Shawn breathed, reconnecting their lips. Kissing her, passionately.

"Guys! You need to wear-... Ooh Did I interrupt something?" The stylist chuckled, as she saw the two pasionately making out.

Shawn and Camila quickly pulled away and face the stylist with their cheeks deep in red.

"This is the clothes you need to wear for the first session of the photoshoot. I'm just gonna leave it here" The woman said as she put their clothes on the couch beside the door.

"Thank you" Camila shouted.

She looked at her boyfriend who's there, completely buttoning his pants up. Camila take a look at his body as his muscles flex while he button his pants. Shawn looked up, seeing her staring st his body.

"Checking me out?" He smirked.

"Whatever" She playfully rolled her eyes.

They grab the clothes provided there and fixed themselves. The stylist told them not to wear any make up. So they will look fresh and natural.

~•~