Nerd

~•~

Being the school nerd of the school is not easy, especially when you are assign to do a project with one of the popular girls of the school, Camila Cabello. Shawn can't believe this is happening. He's happy because he's working with his crush but nervous at the same because of the tendencies. She gave him her number and her address, real quick. He didn't know what is she planning to do.

___

Camila is so disgusted with this. She never expected to be partnered with Shawn Mendes. She'll lose her reputation if people saw them walking together. But she can't do anything. Her friends help her to maintain her badass reputation in one condition. She need to make him fall in love but then when it's done, she'll dump him. The thing is, something's gonna happen. Something...

She has a class with Shawn in Math. She thinks that she can handle him, that there's nothing to worry about it.

The first subject with him is Math. Ms. Beckette, which is the Math teacher, set a game.

"Choose your partners."

Every student group themselves. Some boys want Camila but she refuse. No one wants to be with Shawn so Camila takes the oppurtunity to be his partner for the activity. She made her way to him and sat beside him. He's just sitting there with his arms on the desk, head down.

"Hi Shawn." She said softly.

His head lifted up with eyes, wide open. He can't believe this is the second time.

"U-uh h-hi..."

He stuttered. There's no words to say.
He slowly turned to his side, seeing her, looking at him with a smile. He fixed his eye glass and gave her a weak smile.

As the game starts. Shawn and Camila is the only pair who can answer the questions. Camila wanted to try but for Shawn, he can solve it for just seconds.

"How can you do that?"

Honestly, she can't believe how good he is.

"Umm... It just happens, I guess." He shyly replied.

It made her giggle. She don't what but, she found it cute.

No, I'm not gonna fall in love with him.

She sighed.

After the game. They won. They are exempted for the Math Test. Camila can't believe that she's exempted for the first time. It's because of Shawn. She can't hate him right now. He deserves a thank you but she can't do it because of the people around them. It might destroy her reputation. It's just an activity. Nothing more.

___

After the class, she decided to approach him.

She saw him at the parking lot, putting his books at the basket hanging in front of his bike.

"Shawn!" She called.

The Canadian cocked his head, seeing the Latina coming on where he is. He plastered a smile on his face.

"Hi Mila. I-I mean Camila."

His cheeks flushed a shade of deep red. He blurted his secret nickname for her.

"Mila huh?" She smirked.

"No No! It's just---"

His heart is pounding. He's panicking. He need to breathe.

"I think I like that nickname." She winked.

"O-Oh..."

Her face is the most amazing view he'd ever seen. He stared at her. He can see through her brown orbs that she's a good person. He didn't see a bitch that everyone say about her.