Crying In The Club (Part 1)

~•~

The night is quiet as always but for the Cuban girl, it's not. She's facing too many problems, after the Fifth Harmony issue. So many people hated her, some are still supporting her but she can't bare it all. She's giving up, she just want to cry all day, all night, all week. It's been months since it happen but she can still feel the pain.

She's no longer a Fifth Harmony member, she didn't know what happen but as the time flies, the problems are taking her.

Camila go to her favorite club in Miami and have her own fun, but that's no fun for her. She still can feel the pain on her heart. She didn't know how to solve them. So she sat there on the counter where the bartender is.

"One please," She signalled at the bartender.

She took the small glass of alcohol and drank it all. She's disgusted at first but she still want more. Her taste buds can taste anymore. Her mind is out of nowhere. She just wants to forget those problems.

A single tear fell down her rosy cheek. She tries her best not to cry again but it keeps on going.

"One more please," She said again.

She can feel the burning liquid running down her throat but she doesn't care at all. She's too desperate to end this.

"One more!" She sound, a little drunk.

She took glass and glass until she feel dizzy and stop bothering the bartender. She put her head down with her arms on her head. And then, she started crying again. She sobs like no one is around her but the music is too loud so people barely hear her cry.

Suddenly. Somebody, sat beside her.

"One please," A familiar voice said.

She knew that voice. The soft and sweet manly voice of her best friend. She stop  crying and lift her face up to look beside her.

"Shawn?"

She quickly rubbed her face and dried her tears.

The Canadian singer heard her voice and looked at his side. As he met her gaze, his eyes widened in a complete shock. He's not expecting someone he knew inside the club but the opposite happens.

"Camila?" He blinked two times if he's just hallucinating but not.

"Shawn..." She said in a lower tone and put a smile on her gorgeous face.

"Wha-What are you doing here?" He asked.

The Latina thinks twice if she's gonna answer it or what.

"I-I ah..." Before she can answer, the boy in front of him had his arms around her petite body.

"I missed you." He said on her shoulder.

She sat there, shocked. She's feeling something building on her stomach. A couple of seconds, she figured out what happen. She's lost, the fact that she's a bit drunk.

"Y-yeah, I missed you too." She replied.

As they pulled away. They smiled akwardly at each other.

"How are you?" He asked as he drank the small glass of alcohol.

"I-I'm fine." She smiled and looked down with her arms resting at the counter.

Silence fills the space around them. The Cuban tried to concentrate on what is happening around her but her brain is too fuzzed to keep it all together.

Camila request glass and glass until Shawn speak.

"Mila, are you really okay?" Shawn asked concerned.