Havana

~•~

Camila, a strong young Latina woman who's one of the unbeatable criminals around the town in Havana. She seduce men with her looks and punish them ruthlessly, in some cases, she killed them. Killing is really not her thing, but it's business. She didn't have groups to help her, she's just alone, doing crime and spreading evilness around the town. She is known for wearing red clothes, and her iconic red cap. It's actually available on every stores. So, basically, she's really famous.

She's now having her free time on Thieves Guild, where all bad guys hang out.

"Another drink, eh?" She asked at the fat man, who's confidently tried to beat her on drinking challenge.

"Yes, lady. Show me what you got" The fat man swayed as he filled their shot glass.

"Okay then" Camila smirked and pour the burning liquor down her throat.

The fat man's sigfht dizzled and soon, falling down from his chair. Camila chuckled as people around her applaused.

"Weakling" She hissed.

"Another one?" The old guy asked her.

"Nah, I wanna dance right now" She said softly and left her stool.

It's her 20th shot but damn. She's strutting like a fresh awoken lady.

She walked to the dance floor and a random guy pulled her to his body, Camila's lips curved up. She touched his cheek and swayed her hips, following the rhythm of the song.

"You're really a good dancer, Camila" The guy whispered.

"Thank You"

They danced for a while. For Camila, she really enjoyed that dance. She thinks the guy is cute and hot. The guy suddenly lead her away from him in a gentle way, she gasped. Spinning away from him, she fell but another guy catcher her, wrapping his arms on her hips.

"So, you wanna dance too?" She asked, a plastered smirk on her face.

"Yes" The guy spins her to him. Leaning to her neck and swayed her with the music.

Wow, these guys are real dancers

She giggled while dancing with him. The guy is about to kiss her but she blocked him with her hand. Pushing him away. Camila struts away from the dancefloor and walked to the side. She felt something strange around the atmosphere.

Someone is watching me

She curled her brown locks, while her eyes, sharply looked at everywhere. She saw a guy standing there against the doorway on the corner. She can't really recognize his face due to the light from his back. She pulled her cap down lightly to cover her face as she watched him, unsuspicious. She looked around and back there. Suddenly the guy disappear. A smirked left her lips.

Ready for a kill

She thought. She struts to the back door and followed where the trail of that guy. She kick the door open, banging against the wall. She saw the stranger there, standing, facing the wall, with his hands resting on an expensive car.

"Who are you?" Camila asked, loudly enough for him to hear.

The guy turned around. Revealling a familiar face. She saw him many times. She met him thrice. Brown hair, hazel eyes, big nose, pinkish lips, sharp jawline, tall figure, and a scar. Black sleeved shirt and jeans.

"Hi Karla"

He said in a light but husky tone. Her hands clenched. Hearing her first name. She had a little attraction to him but she keep herself cool and on-guard.