**Concubine!!!**

A sweet smile adored his face when he glanced at the round moon from his palace balcony.....it's his daily routine to look at this moon and feel the cool sensations all over his body....2 days back when he was returning from his evening walk .....he bumped with a fragile body and her water pots broke down after falling on the floor.......he was going to help her but what people will think? A Prince is bowing down in front of a normal girl........a sudden blow of cool breeze lifted up her red veil a little thus revealing her beautiful face......this was the moment when the prince may be lost his heart to the girl.......

Flashback

suno (when she was ready to go back) kaun ho tum? (he asked out of curiosity)

Sanyukta (she chipped in her sweet voice covering her face properly)

Bahat acha naam hei (he smiled) kahan hei tumhara ghar?

wahan uss gali mei (she showed him the way raising her hand)

Tum shadi suda ho? (he asked further)

Nehi (she lowered her head and was feeling awkward due to his questions)

Hmm......kahan ja rahi thi? (he added)

Ghar....

Mei chod dun? (he asked)

Nehi

Tum eak rajkumar ko mana karogi ? (a bit sternly)

She remained silent.......she need to deal with smartness....a single wrong action and her entire family could be at stake...

Chalo.....(they walked till her home.....she was too much poor......a little house which was depicting her low status in the society)

Sukriya (she bowed down in front of him)

Randhir came back to the palace but his mind was revolving around that girl.....so he decided to talk to his elder brother who was the current ruler of the clan)

Kya? Tum eak nichi sreni ki ladki sei vivah karna chate ho? (his brother asked)

Ji sayad mei usse pasand karne laga hun....(Randhir chipped)

Par tumhe sirf kisi raj parivar ke ladki sei shadi karna chaiye....(he smiled)

Par wo ladki sundar hei.....mujhe wo chaiye

Dekho samajhne ki kosis karo....(he tried to explain) Randhir (didn't liked his little brother's sad face) maf karna par mei tumhe iski ijajat nehi dei sakta.....(he declared)

Next day Randhir witnessed the same girl inside his palace who was talking with the sweeper

Yeh yahan! (he heard her calling the sweeper as bhai)

Bhai!......yeh Ankit ki behen hei!...iski bhai par tto chori ka iljam laga hei!.....kal hi isne raj khajane mese mehtwapurn hire jawarat chura liye.....isko bandi banaya tha fir yeh Sanyukta yahan kun?

*Aab tu hi apni bhai ko bachha sakti hei Sanyukta....(Sanyukta frowned)

Yeh sambhav nei hei bhai....(she nodded her head negetavely....Randhir was trying to overheard the conversation)

kun nehi? mene tujhe palposke bada kia......tu apni bhai aur parivar ke liye itna bhi nehi kar sakti?

Ankit....(a guard called him) apni behen ko leke andar ajao

They greeted the king........

Ankit kya kahan teri behen nei....kya wo mere chote bhai ki rakheil banne ko tayar hei...(she has already started weeping) Agar nehi tto jo sare hire jawarat tune chipaye hei wo lota dei....ya mei tujhe mrity dand deta hun...