**Finally; I Confess**

Days rolled by.....the former king died followed by a heart attack......Randhir became hell busy doing his duty.......Sanyukta was doing her duty as a responsible queen, loyal wife and a caring mother....she used to help her king while taking political decisions...her mind disturbed her whenever she recalled the past moments...she is now madly in love with Randhir and her 6 month old child.....but something inside her called as self respect was a barrier between her husband/child and herself........

That night she feed Randhir with her own hand........she made him sleep while caressing his head lovingly.....

aaj mujpe itna pyar kun?(he gripped her palm and smiled at her)

bash maan kia ke aaj appe apna sara pyar lutadun....kya pata kaab moka mile bhi ya nehi.....(she kissed his forehead and he closed his eyes feeling blissssssssssssss........)

Suddenly he felt some warm saline drops all over his face.....

Sanyukta!!!!(he found her crying........) Sanyukta!!!! kya hua?(she hugged him and sobbed)

mujhe maaf kardijiye Kumar....(he rubbed her back) mujhe maaf kardijiye......mei majbur hun.....apne bhavnao ke agge....majbur hun mei

He though that she is stressed out for some reason....

Koi baat nehi.....mei naraj nehi hun tumse....(he is not aware of her pain still consoled her)

Maaf kadia na?(she asked him with hope filled eyes)

Haan baba maff kia tumhe (rubbing her back) abb sojao......(she obeyed him)

Later ......in the early morning she woke up.......removed her expensive jewelries.....wear her old normal clothes and kept those expensive royal clothes aside.......her baby was awake and was now smiling at her mother......Randhir was in his deep slumber........

She took her baby and fed her milk  for the last time.........the baby slept......Sanyukta placed a soft kiss on Randhir's forehead..........kept a letter in his fist and controlled her tears.......

apni Sanyukta ko maaf kardijiye.......(she kissed his forehead once again and walked out of the palace......out of their kingdom.......somewhere......faraway from her past life........far away from the palace......far away from baby......far away from Randhir......which kept on reminding her those dreadful experiences........

Randhir was furious.....when he woke up listening to his baby's cries .....he noticed a letter in his grip.......he immediately made his baby sleep and started reading the latter......

Kumar,

aaj dintak apne mujhe jitna pyar dia uske liye sukriya.......jane anjane mei mei bhi apse pyar kar bethi hun (he smiled) par kya karen......dil ka dard sayad iss pyar se jyada badh gaya hei.......(he frowned) wo mehel.....uski char diware.......hamara kamra.......apka sparsh.......bachhe ka rona.....sabkuch meri jakhmoko bharne nei de raha.......(he started breathing heavy) yeh maat samjahna mene apko maaf nei kia hei......sayad mujhme itni takat nehi ki unn dardbhari halato ko bhulpaun.......yaad hei mene kahan tha ki hamare bachhe ko dud nehi pilaungi.....par mere andar ki mamta ne mujhe yeh karne nehi diya......bachhi ko 6 mahine tak sirf dud dene ke liye ruki thi mei.....warna sayad kabka yeh kar beththi jo aaj kia......apke prem mei koi kami nehi hei Kumar........aap mere liye dukhi maat hoyiye....hamare nisani ko apke pas chodke ja rahi hun (tears started to fall on the letter)  hamari pyar ki nisani ko......apna aur uska khayal rakhana.....sayad mei kabhi bapis na aun........

Apki Sanyukta.....

Sanyuktaaaaaaaaa.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (he screamed his heart out)

Randhir send his shoulders to find her............he himself went to certain places but there was no sign of his love.......

Days rolled by.....7 years later some shoulders came to the hall and informed his about his beloved wife's demise........she was in a village of their neighboring kingdom....working as a ayurveda doctor........thanks to Vadya maa who taught her the lessons in all these days....he was broken to the core..... the shoulders informed him that she died because of a fire accident in her house......her body was burnt and the villagers had already done the  last rituals.......from that day onward Randhir was just living like a corpse...just for his daughter......

Days rolled by.......little princess is now a grown up girl now.......Randhir was in his last stage and his little princess was by his side....

Swarupa.....(he held her hands) apke pita apse kuch kehna chate hei

Ji...(she was crying)

abse iss rajya ke jimewari apke hato hei.....

Nei na pitaji.....maat karo esa....(she wiped her tears)

nei beta....(caressed her hair) aab apke pita apke maa sei dur nehi reh sakte.....hame izajat ddo.....apke sath tto Praveen hei na.....wo apka khayal rakhenge.....wahan apki maa akeli najane kabse apke pita ka intezar kar rahi hei....

Hame bhi apke sath jana hei

Nei......abhi bahat wakt hei na......esi bate nei karo......apne pita ki baat rakhogi na....

she nodded a yes

He smiled and his eyes were giving up......his mind traveled to somewhere......a different place....it was beautiful......serene....no lust.....no hatred....no fights.......no unethical things......everyone were enjoying......he met his bro....he was a nice man there helping and enjoying......finally he met a fragile figure......a smiling Sanyukta.......

Sanyukta!!!!!!(he spoke)

she extended her arms and Randhir rushed towards her and they hugged......

Mei apka kabse intezar kar rai thi kumar....(she tightened the hug)

Mei bhi....(he smiled a blissful one)

hame apse bahat prem hei....(she looked into his eyes)

Hame bhi apse bahat prem hei Sanyukta......(he kissed her forehead)

They hugged again.......

Pitajiiiii......(Swarupa cried finding him no more......)

His last rituals were done by Praveen and Swarupa......

Haam apse wada karte hei.......iss rajya ko aur unnati ke aur leke jaenge...(she wiped her tears and smiled) khusi hei ki aap apni pyar yani hamari maa se milpaye....aab apdonoko koi alag nehi karega.....(she smiled)

                                                         ***THE END***

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Well I was just suppressing my tears while writing this part......don't know why?......hope u liked it......I know it was not a happy story.......tried a different thing.....love u all for your support........hope it was a nice story...

Love u all

Jan.....