**Changes**

Jhoot hei bilkul yeh tto......(she screamed........her eyes were red......she had her one palm on her belly......Randhir was scared......the king was gulping his saliva......the guests were shocked.....) yeh saab aurtoko koi izzat nei dete.......

Randhir.....(the King glanced at Randhir) iss aurat ko yahan se leke jao......

Yeh sirf aurtoki izzat lena jante hei......(her eyes watered........)

Maharaj yeh devi esa kun keh rahi hei? (the king of the neighboring Kingdom asked)

Maaf kijiyega yeh kisi karan bash pagal ho gayi hei......isliye....

Pagal nei hun mei pakhandi raja.....(she screamed her lungs out) hamare rajya ke mard .....aurtoko esi izzat dete hei esi.....(chipped pointing at her belly and Randhir closed his eyes and the king gulped)

Devi.....(the neighboring king asked) kya kehna chate hei aap.....hmane suna hei ki aap chote maharj ke patni hei.....fir? esi bate kun?

Patni tto abhi abhi bani hun...(wiped her tears) pehle to maa bani mei......rakheil jo thi mei kumari Randhir ki......(Randhir's heart sank in guilt)

Kya? Rakheil? yeh kya hei? Hamne kabhi yeh nei suna....(the king chipped)

Iss Rajya ke raja jisbhi aurat ko pasand karte hei usse apna Rakheil bana dete hei.....uske sath apne ichha se saririk sambandh rakhte hei....(sniffed) uss aurat ki tto koi marji nei hoti ......Kumar Randhir ne apne bhai ki kehne par wahi kia......wo achhe insaan hei par kya karen Kumar Randhir namard jo hei....(Randhir looked at her with his eyes wide) namard hei Kumar aap......jo sahi galat ka fesla nei karpate.....jo apni bhai ki haan pe haan milate hei....jo apne bhai ki galat kamo ke khilaf awaj nehi uthate aap.....jo eak aurat ki majburi ka feda uthaya apne.....jo hamare ichha ki bina apne isse mere andar dala...(she fell on her knees while complaining) 

Randhir's head was hung low.....

Bahat galat hei yeh.....hame apke rajya ke sath hamare rajya ka vistar nei karna....devi aap royiye maat....haam apko hamare rajya leke jaenge.....wahan apki dekhbhal sahi sei hogi.....wahan apke ichha ke virudh koi kuch bhi nehi karwaega aapse......

Randhir frowned......Sanyukta looked into his eyes.....both were hurt....pain could be easily depicted in their eyes......

Nehi (still looking into his eyes....) hamare kuch adhure kaam hei.......

Thik hei par aab haam apko iss rajya ke maharj banne nehi denge....(the neighboring king looked at Randhir's bhai) aabsse apke utaridhikari iss rajya ko sambhalenge....(he chipped looking at Randhir) Kumar Randhir.......apne devi Sanyukta ko apni patni ka darja dia wo bhi apne ghatiye niyamoke khilaf jake....umeed karte hei ki aap....(he walked till the present king and removed the crown from his head) iss jimewari ko wakhubi nibhayenge...(placed the crown on Randhir's head....his big bro was hell irritated)

Sanyukta sighed and the guests left from there.....

Randhir continued his work with utmost interest.....he promised himself that from now onwards he is going to live a life of celibacy.....looking at his dedication and following his new rules the people started to walk on a right path.......there were now less women abuse in comparison to the ruling of the previous king.....there was no sign of concubines in the royal palace.....the people of his country were not allowed to keep more than one spouse at one time.....they can remarry if their spouse dies due to some reason or if they are legally separated from each other....Sanyukta was developing some sweet, soft and lovely feelings towards him.....but the scare in her soul was much more deep which is may be beyond repair.......

****

She was screaming in pain.....some women were holding her hands and some were busy dragging the baby out......she was crying her heart out.....the pain was unbearable .....she thought that she is going to die right now.......there Randhir was just pacing to and fro ......her screams were heart wrenching for him....he was worried.....frown lines which were easily visible on his forehead faded away when a shrill cry tickled his ear drums.......he grinned when a tear dropped down his eyes.....

Sanyukta.........Sanyukta (he was grinning like idiots)

badhai ho maharaj badhai ho.....(vaidya maa came outside the room.....) rajkumari ka janam hua hei......(Randhir was way too happier listening to this.....he removed his pearl necklace and gave that to the vaidya maa) 

Sanyukta!!! (he stepped inside the room and was now looking at the mamma and baby with his eyes wide and mouth open slightly)

Sanyukta shifted her gaze from the cute little princess and glanced at Randhir......their eyes met.....they congratulated each other  through their gestures........he took tiny steps towards their bed and sat beside the baby girl who was wrapped with a cotton cloth......he took her in his arms and placed a tiny kiss on her forehead.......tears rolled down his eyes.......fell on the baby's cheek......Sanyukta smiled looking at them........the baby girl twitched her nose in sleep......

yeh ....yeh....(looked at Sanyukta) hamari bacchi hei....(he smiled and she smiled too)

He placed the baby beside Sanyukta.....

Tum thik ho na? (caressed her head)

Sukriya.....(she chipped)

Kun?(he wiped his tears)

aapne iss rajye ke aurtoka naksa hi badaldia hei Kumar......mujhe bahat khusi hue yeh janke ki aapke wajese aab iss rajya ke aurtope anyaya kaam ho gaya hei......

Sukriya tto tumhara Sanyukta.....tum agar mere jivan mei nehi ati tto sayad mera najariya nehi badalta....

She closed her eyes due to tiredness and he kept on adoring his little princess and big princess (chuckled)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u

one more part left....not a happy ending.....I have told u in the beginning :)

See u soon

Jan....