**From Concubine To Wife**

Her eyes were red and puffy.......her cheeks had dried tear marks all over.......she was hurt beyond anyone's imagination.......it's been 8 months that the baby is in her womb...

Didi kya hua? Aap kun dukhi ho? (her 10 year old little sister hugged her)

Bash apni kismat pei rona aaraha hei...(Sanyu smiled painfully)

Par meri didi tto takatwar hei na(she kissed Sanyu's cheeks) meri didi kabhi nei roti....meri didi kabhi nei har manti.....meri didi kabhi galat baat nei sehti.....

Her last line somewhere awakened the power which was there inside Sanyukta's heart.....she sat straight....her face had a deep frown....yeah her little sis is right.....Why the hell she is bearing someone's torture? she is not a coward.....she is not someone who will bow down her head in front of any one......then why? Where is that old Sanyukta? Who used to protect others....who used to be the fiery queen of their village......who dared to break the bones of the thieves busy in stealing some precious jewels... What's wrong with her? She stood up and looked at the dark sky........promising something to herself.....

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

She was busy preparing the dinner.....the hot broth was about to get ready when some shoulders of the King barked in her house.....

Kya? Mere gharme ese ghusne ki himmat kese hue apki?(Sanyukta glared them)

In no time they dragged her forcefully and threw her inside a cart....

Kya hei yeh saab? Himmat kese hue aapki? Haan bolo....(she was screaming ......crying)

Soon she was in front of the king surrounded by the shoulders......Randhir was out of the palace to complete some of his works.....

Hamne suna hei tum maa bannewali ho(King smirked and Sanyu frowned)

Kher iska bhi upaye hei....hamare mehel mei gandagi kei liye koi jagah nehi......hamare yahan riwaj hei....agar kisi rakheil kei pet mei raj bansh ka khun palne lage tto usse dharti pei utarne sei pehli mardiya jata hei....aaj tumhare sath yehi hoga....parampara hei hamari

A sudden spark of fear ran down her spine......she started shivering......though she was adamant to kill the baby but after keeping it for 8 months inside she is very much attached to the unborn soul.....

aap yeh nehi karsakte (she wiped her tears and about to run when some shoulders took her to a dark room and tied her hands and legs in a pillar......)

Chodo mujhe....chodo...(she cried) Kumar Randhir....(finally she called him.....somewhere she is well aware that Kumar Randhir is the only one person with whom she can grantee their protection) Kumar Randhir....apke bacche ko mardenge

The King laughed devilishly......

Tumhe kya laga Randhir bachha lega iss gandagi ko......yeh namunkin hei.....sipahio iske pet mei sei talwar arpar kardo....(he ordered)

Before the sword could do that......from now where Randhir came and started fighting with the shoulders....it was a sword fight....

He freed Sanyukta after winning

Sanyukta!!! (hugged her) thik ho tum?(rubbed her back as she was crying)

Apke himmat kese hue bhai....Sanyukta ke sath yeh ghatia kaam karneki?(still hugging her)

uske andar gandagi...

basss....mera khun hei yeh....eak sabd nehi....

Rakhail ka baccha hei yeh....

agar baat esi hei na tto dhyan sei dekhiye...(he rubbed the sharp edge of the sword on his skin and blood oozed out.....Randhir wiped the blood using his thumb and filled Sanyukta's partition with the blood)

she closed her eyes as tears made their way....

aab yeh Bhavi Rani Sanyukta ka aur bhavi Raja Kumar Randhir ka baccha hei......aap isse baal bhi baka nehi kar sakte (he declared and left from there with Sanyukta)

:::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much

This story will be completed after 4 to 5 parts...

Do vote and comment

See you soon

Love u all

Jan...