The Strange Wind

I woke up the next day, feeling great. Today was the day, that I'll be able to do it. I got up from my comfortable nest and walked towards the Thunderclan hollow.

I need to get to that yew tree
And that's what I did. I ran up the slope and ran straight towards the yew tree.  My paws seemed like it was gliding, my fur being ruffled due to the wind being blown on my fur. I had a feeling someone was starting to notice my absence but, who cares about their opinion? I finally arrived to the yew tree and I lifted my head to look up at the sky, it was cloudy, bound to rain
For Starclans' sake don't let it rain

I brushed my way into the yew trees' dangling leaves and into my hidden place, I felt safe here, secure. Then I did what I had to do and practiced. I think I need to think about the cat I'm going to change into really hard, I mean I need to think only about that cat, nothing else. I realized  just doing that was just.... Creepy. 

I mean I'm thinking about another cat and not taking my mind off that cat, heh. I stood up and thought about Lionblaze, nothing else. I thought about all his details, his amber eyes, his sun colored pelt, everything. Then, I felt a strange wind ruffle my pelt, it was a strange wind, a hard wind.

The leaves of the yew tree swung around furiously, I felt the wind on my face, at this point I was getting scared, but then, it stopped. I looked around where I was, nothing changed, I was still in the leaves of the yew tree. I walked out of the yew tree, brushing the leaves out of the way with my muzzle. I felt addled, why did that wind come of of no where? I decided that I just needed a walk, to clear my head. I padded slowly on the forest floor, keeping my head straight, then it started to rain.
I hate rain

Fortunately, I did find a sycamore tree before my pelt would get all plastered. I sat under the tree, looking forward at the rain, it was raining hard right now, and I wasn't going to risk running in the rain like that.

I waited until the rain eased up a bit, it eventually did stop and there was a small shower and I decided to go out and go back to the Thunderclan camp. I walked away under my safe cover from the sycamore and padded back to the Thunderclan camp. As I was walking on the unpleasant, muddy forest ground I accidentally stepped on a puddle

Oh great, for starclan sa-
I looked at the puddle, I looked different.. I looked like Lionblaze!  I looked up at the sky with a huge grin on my face. Thank you, Fallen Leaves...