Mysterious Eyes

" Come back! What do you mean!? " And then, I woke up. I still wasn't used to the fact that I have the ability to see now. I stood up and looked around. Leafpool was gone, warriors were out hunting or watching out for trespassers, and the queens were nursing kits. What am I supposed to do? Well, I might as well go to the forest.

I padded out the Medicine cat's den and went towards the Thunderclan tunnel and out into the Thunderclan territory. The day was beautiful today, it's greenleaf, the sky is blue, and it's a great day to have a walk. Even though the day was very alluring today, one thought still questioned him.

What did Spottedleaf mean when she said that? Is it a prophecy? Wait no, of course it's a prophecy.
A whistling wind came, and he heard something, as if the wind had whispered something to him. He scented a very peculiar scent, a scent that he never scented before.

He stood still, afraid that if he moved, they might attack him. Of course, he knew that, that wouldn't help, but it made him feel safe.
" How are the new powers going, Jayfeather? "
Jayfeather turned around instantly to the direction of the strange voice.

" Fallenleaves! " Jayfeather exclaimed, relieved that it wasn't anybody dangerous. He bounded towards the mythical ancient cat
" Well? You still haven't answered my question. " Fallen leaves asked, his deep voice making Jayfeather feel like a kit again.
" Well, I have finally discovered how to use these powers! " The undersized tabby tom said
" Good, make good use of it " Fallenleaves said, as he turned around and disappeared midair.
What was that for?

Jayfeather internally asked himself. He walked towards the dandelion leaves
It's about time I do some medicine cat job
He bent his head down and bit a mouthful of dandelion leaves. Jayfeather decided to go back to Thunderclan camp with the dandelion leaves. He turned around to the direction of the camp.

He thought of the encounter with Fallenleaves. Something looked odd about him. When Jayfeather was an apprentice, he used to talk to the ancient cat as well. Jayfeather thought of the difference of how Fallenleaves looked when he talked to him and now. Jayfeather pondered on the question as he jumped over a log and headed towards the Thundeclan camp.

Suddenly, he stopped from his tracks.
His eyes.
When Jayfeather talked to him when he was an apprentice, his eyes were green. Now that Jayfeather saw him, his eyes changed from green, to amber.
They say the eyes lead to the cat's soul.