One Day's Journey

The sun rose as Lionblaze and the rest of the patrol woke up.  They were sleeping in a farm, which once used to be Purdy's farm, the elderly cat. Lionblaze got up to his paws and looked over at the horizon.

“ We're almost there. Only one day's journey and we'll be back in Thunderclan in no time. ” Lionblaze said as he turned his head to look at his sister, Hollyleaf
“ Yeah, you're right. I can't wait to be in my nest and sleep comfortably in the warriors den. ” She said while she looked at the horizon.

“ We all better get moving to tell Firestar how the Tribe of Rushing Water is doing. ” Cloudtail said, walking in front of the patrol. He's the best tracker of all Thunderclan, kin of Firestar. They all started to move again, Lionblaze's body feeling energized and ready to attack any dangers that would come to their path.

“ I wonder how Jayfeather is doing. ” Hollyleaf asked, looking at him
“ He's probably doing great. Although, I wish the three of us could have gone together to the tribe like we did when we were apprentices. ” Lionblaze said, stepping over a rock while looking at her.
“ Yeah, I remember when we all went to the tribe ” she said while looking in front of them.
“ Yeah.. ” Lionblaze said nodding. Suddenly, Cloudtail stopped and lifted his tail while lifting his head in the air.
“ There's a dangerously close scent of Twolegs.. ” Cloudtail whispered.

“ We should hide and let the Twolegs pass right by us and make a run for it when they pass. ” Brightheart whispered
“ Good idea ” Cloudtail whispered, looking for a place to hide
“ Over there. ” Lionblaze pointed with his tail.
“ That would make a great place ” Hollyleaf whispered as she looked at the bush Lionblaze pointed at.
“ They're coming! Let's go over there! ” Cloudtail whispered yelled. The patrol bursted towards the bush. Brightheart came in last and went to Cloudtail. Everyone crouched down while looking at the children twolegs. They were playing with a very peculiar round object.

Oh please Starclan, I hope they don't come here.
Then one twoleg kit kicked the round object and the rest of them went running towards the object, as if it were the last piece of freshkill in all the forest.
“ Let's run before they come back again ” Cloudtail told all of them. Lionblaze, Hollyleaf, and the rest of the patrol bursted out of the bush and went running in the forest, the wind ruffling his pelt.  “Don't worry Jayfeather, we'll be coming soon. ”