Beloved Halfmoon

Jayfeather suddenly woke up and looked around.
Where am I...?
He looked around, he saw that the sky was full of stars and that there was a fruitful amount of fresh kill. He stood up, but he lost his balance while trying to stand but managed to get his balance back.

The trees were green and full of life, a wind blew on Jayfeather's fur and ruffled his pelt.
This wind feels like the same wind when I shapeshited.
The wind was cold, but fresh. Jayfeather looked down at himself and saw that he didn't have Lionblaze's pelt anymore nor the scars he got from Tigerstar.
How could I have thought that Fallen leaves was Tigerstar! Imbecile!
Jayfeather started to pad in the beautiful, yet mysterious forest. It wasn't like the one back in the Thunderclan territory.
Although, I need to forget what happened. Well, not entirely forget, but leave it to the side for now. Now, I need to figure out where am I..

The forest was calm, the birds were singing a melody and the sound of nature was ringing in Jayfeather's ears.
Before everything went pitch black, I saw that Tigerstar fell as well. This means he's dead for good!
It is possible to kill a cat, even though they are killed. When you kill a cat's spirit, they no longer exist at all.

Jayfeather suddenly stopped when he scented a scent of a cat. The cat's scent, was a calming scent. He turned around to see a white starry she-cat. Jayfeather froze when he remembered when he saw the Starclan warriors back in Thunderclan, they had the same starry outline. Then, as if a sharp stick stabbed his heart, he realized... That he was in Starclan.

A-Am I really d-dead..?
“ I have waited a long time for you, Jay's Wing. ” The she-cat softly meowed. Jayfeather's heart stopped for a beat when he recognized her voice. Happiness filled the young tabby cat once again. He walked towards the white cat and stopped to look at her.
“H-Halfmoon?”