One Drunken Night in Brooklyn

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

Blurb:
Mackenna Evans is a champagne girl from Las Vegas who traveled to Brooklyn in a frenzy to track down her elder sister, who allegedly robbed her and stole everything, including her expensive jewelleries and the money she had saved for eight years. But, since Brooklyn is America's fourth biggest city and second most populous, locating her sister immediately is almost impossible.

Mackenna has no plans to leave Brooklyn until she locates her sister. And just when she thought she'd had enough, she met Scout Wilder Fernandez, the handsome pilot guy in uniform who gave her a drink to join him for the night. But what she didn't expect was that one drunken night with him would bind her to him for the rest of her life.

└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

Disclaimer:
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Mature Warning:
Viewer discretion is advised as a content warning that precedes potentially sensitive content, such as violence, sex, death, self-harm and fear, advising the reader to use their own discretion or voluntary decision-making power to decide if they should read it.

© whatyasey 2022

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Date started: February 22, 2022
Date completed: —/—/—