Blossick Oneshot

"Brick! Come on! Please tell me where we're going!"

"It's a surprise! If I tell you it won't be one! Now shut up!"

"You know I don't like surprises. And nice job telling the birthday girl to shut up."

"You're just boring. Don't worry, it's a phase."

Blossom sighed and rolled her pink blonde folded eyes, carefully walking forward with Brick's arm guiding her.

She sniffed the air, trying to use her senses to guess where they were. It smelled grassy, like a forest. She heard birds chirping in the distance and heard the grass crunching beneath her feet.

"Why are we in the forest?"

She could tell by Brick's annoyed sigh that he rolled his eyes. "Had to spoil it didn't you?"

"What? I'd like to know that your not taking me to my death."

"I stopped my crimes at 12, still don't trust me?"

The way he said it was sorrowful, making Blossom frown. Guilt came over her.

"Of course I do. Like I said, I just don't like surprises. So what is it? A picnic? Everyone will be there?"

"Nope."

"Sightseeing?"

"No."

"Safari?"

"Same thing."

Blossom groaned, annoyed she couldn't get an answer.

"Why is it so special that my sisters aren't here?"

"You'll see."
•••
"Okay, we're here."

He took the blindfold off and revealed the beautiful sight before her.

Pink cherry blossom trees surrounded the two, the trees towering over them. Birds flocked over them, chirping and tweeting to each other. Rays of sunlight peeked through the branches, making it seem sunny and bright.

"Brick...it's gorgeous...! I've never seen this place before!" Blossom said, staring in awe at the scenery. She felt at place here, like she belonged there, feeling as if she could express herself.

"It's not her only present..." Brick replied, making Blossom turn.

He had a smile on his face, looking at her from his side. He turned and gently took her face in his hand.

Blossom didn't question it. Her heart was beating rapidly, with no explanation as for why. She liked the feeling, and she didn't want it to end.

Brick pressed his lips against Blossom's. Blossom felt thousands of butterflies flutter in her stomach.

Brick ended the kiss, causing Blossom to moan a little. He chuckled in response.

"Happy Birthday Bloss..."

A/N:

This was for....

...

....

.....

I can't believe you scrolled this far...

Are u annoyed rn? That's my specialty :D

Don't worry, it's coming soon

Wait, I forgot who it was for, lemme see who it was for

@jewlepawz_159 !!!!! Hope u and everyone else enjoyed it!!