Blossick Oneshot: 4x the Charm

It was supposed to a date.

"I'll have blueberry."

"Me too, we'll share it."

"Aw, I love you, Boomie."

"Love you too."

It turned to a double date.

"I want the green apple."

"Sorry M'am, we ran out of that."

"What the fuck? Look again. If she wants a green apple she's gonna get a damn green apple."

Somehow it turned into a triple date. I didn't remember agreeing to that.

"Ugh, this place sucks, they don't have a banana flavor? It's one of the most basic ones, how could they not include it."

"I don't know. Wanna leave?"

Oh, yes please.

"No...help me pick something else."

He hummed in acknowledgement to her, flipping through the menu.

It then turned into a quadruple date, which I also had no memory of agreeing to. 

I continued to stare at Blossom, watching as she rolled her eyes at everyone. She seemed to be paying everyone attention except me. I figured she was doing it on purpose since I always usually caught her staring at me. 

We all eventually got our orders with enough bickering and squealing. 

I scooted over to Blossom, taking a sip to help cool me off from the heat.

I watched as she took a sip too, and licked her lips afterwards. "It's a little too sweet for me."

"Bet it's not as sweet as you."

She smiled and raised her eyebrow at me, chuckling. "You're lines are usually smoother than that. Is the summer heat getting to you?"

I chuckled back to her, getting a little closer. "More like you're getting to me..."

I closed in on her to kiss her, but a scream interrupted us.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Blossom snapped her head away from me, making me grumble and look over to who ruined our moment.

It was Bubbles of course who was screaming, and Boomer trying to calm her down while the others looked in confusion.

"THERE'S A BUG IN THE CUP! I THINK IT'S A BEE."

"WHERE? I DON'T SEE IT!"

"THERE!"

"WHERE?!"

"RIGHT THERE."

"I STILL DON'T SEE IT. O-OH, WAIT, I THINK I DO NOW ACTUALLY."

Boomer took his finger and wiped a spot on the drink. When he removed his finger, yellow frosting was on it.

"It was just some yellow frosting that got caught in our drink. It's okay." He said sweetly to her, licking it himself. 

Everyone groaned, going back to what they were doing.

I decided to pull her back into the moment again, holding her cheek in my hand and pulling it towards me. Her eyes fluttered before closing in with me, but we were stopped. Again.

"Hey, Brick! Butch and Buttercup are having another contest on who's the best fighter!"

"What?!" I whipped around, trying to search for the two. I caught them beside two trees, Butch cracking his knuckles as Buttercup stretched her arms out. I wanted to just ignore them, badly, but I learned my lesson from the last time I did. 

"Will you two knuckleheads stop being such kids?!" 

"We are kids, dumbass!" Butch retorted, smirking afterwards. He lifted up the tree, the birds and squirrels living in it scattering away, the soil on the trees roots raining down into the newfound hole. Buttercup did the same with the tree beside her, each holding them in the position of a sword.

"Go Butters!" Bubbles cheered, Mitch pushing her to the side to drown her out. 

"Come on Butch!"

"Those little fuckers..." I mumbled, preparing to stop them while earning a small giggle from Blossom. I would of smiled from how cute it sounded if I wasn't so pissed. 

_______

I fell to the ground, my chest heaving up and down. I squinted from the suns rays beaming down on me, and closed my eyes. Everyone's screams and laughs could be heard a distance away, but I didn't join them. My plan was foiled, it was before we even came outside. 

"A father's work is never done, what are you doing laying here?" A joking voice asked, the sweetest laugh coming afterwords. I felt her lay down beside me, her soft hands resting on my arm. I could feel her gaze on me, my skin tingling. 

"Dad needs a break. I was trusting my wife to do that, but it seems like she went off duty too." 

She chuckled, then leaned her head on my chest. I mustered up the energy to open my eyes, and looked down at her, admiring her beauty. 

"This was supposed to be my attempt on taking you on a romantic date and showing you a great time, but they ruined it. I was too busy watching over them like they're five year olds."

"Wasn't it fun though?"

I was quiet for a minute, actually considering her question when I didn't feel the fiery anger in my stomach that I was feeling before.

"In an annoying way."

She propped herself up, hovering over me, and smiling softly. She leaned down, our lips barely touching. "I think you'd be a great dad." She said gently before moving in and planting a kiss on my lips. I closed my eyes and returned it, happy that at least one thing I had planned worked.

______

-coughs-

So...ik u guys requested a whole bunch of things for me to write, and this seems selfish cuz this is one of my ideas, but i started this oneshot a long time ago and just wanted to finish it. it was almost done anyway....

next update will be a request for someone, which they probably won't even remember doing :)

i bet some of u guys who see this in ur notifications r gonna forget that u even added this book to ur library or reading list 

i think im going to be writing in this book for a while, while i try getting back into writing, and try being fluent in updating. 

no promises thou