Protective (BubblesxVarious)

For @bubbles10777
Hope you guys enjoy!

I wasn't sure what main ship you wanted exactly, so I sorta just left that to decide for the reader! But the main ship I tried to portray is Bubbles and Buttercup with their cute sisterly love.
________

She always felt like she had to watch her sisters, they showed that they weren't capable to, and no one else showed the ability to protect them, so she stepped up.

With her older sister, which was only by a few seconds, it was bullying by other girls for being a little nerdy, but she learned to defend herself afterwards.

Although, it was entirely different with her younger triplet.

She never got bullied, or bothered in any way. It was just the boys.

Always.

The fucking.

Boys.

She was practically a real life Barbie doll, so it was to be expected to get this sort of attention. She had her own sassy mouth, but that didn't always work, and her sweetness always outshined everything else. That made her more of a target.

Normally, others would be bothered by constantly watching over someone, but Buttercup didn't mind it. She found it pretty amusing to watch dorks try and talk to Bubbles, to either get dissed, or chicken out. And also, she had found a good reason to beat up some jackasses.

Tonight, she was keeping a sharp eye on her sister, careful not to lose her in the crowd of people. It was a party, everyone invited, and everyone knew crazy things would happen. Luckily, her red-headed sister decided to not go and hangout with her boyfriend, which she wouldn't have been so comfortable with if he wasn't her own boyfriend's brother, and she knew she had good judgment, so she wasn't so worried.

However, her more peppy and social sibling had other ideas.

She had came there with friends, Princess, Robin, Mitch, and others, but they all scattered, turning into animals once they had their drinks and losing touch with reality. Bubbles was a good girl, and that made guys want her even more. To either ruin her, take advantage of her, or to genuinely love her.

So now, she was standing alone at a table, drinking some punch as her blue eyes looked across the room, amusement and curiosity in her blue eyes.

Buttercup saw her first target, heading towards Bubbles with a drink in his hands. He looked like a Ken himself.

She noticed that there were some boys snickering with each other, watching him walk over to her, and she immediately knew what was going on.

He was drunk, and they had convinced him to do something very stupid.

He danced over to her, sending her a huge goofy smile, looking dazed.

She could see her raise her eyebrow at him, already disliking him from his approach. She uncomfortably moved away a bit, making some space between them.

"Heyyyyy. What's you doin' hereee alone? I thought'd.....you'd zbe...danzing wiz some guyy."

"I don't feel like it right now, that's all. And if you're about to ask me to dance, it's a no."

"WhhhHHaAAAttttT?! B-but, you don't evennnn...know my nammme...or anythingggg..."

"Your name has nothing to do with it, and I don't want to know your name. Look, you're cute, but you're drunk. Come back to me when you're sane."

"Ahhhh...comez on....."

He leaned towards her, pressing a hand against the wall beside her. He wasn't doing it to trap her, but to support his own self since he was losing his balance.