4

Edited ☑️
Christiana

Today Christiana was spending her day with Camilla at the salon. For a whole week Christi anticipated Ice's text message.

It never happened.

"When are you going to teach me how to do hair like you?" Christiana asked, spinning in the all black leather chair.

Christiana always loved visiting the shop, it felt like her second home.

Everyone that worked there was so friendly and welcoming, even had a few that acted like the two girls mom.

"I'll start teaching you  now, so by next year you can work here and I can quit my second job"  Camilla smiled

Christi wanted her older  sister to quit, she even volunteered herself to go back home to their  parents in Albany so she could stop stripping.

Her pride was too big to admit, she couldn't necessarily take care of the both of them without doing extra work.

Christiana felt like she  forever indebted; when she got her MBA and became a CFO in the future,  Camilla would never have to work again.

"Christi, run around the  corner and get me a beef patty with cheese and peperoni, get whatever  you want." She placed her card in her younger sisters hand.

I was convinced she only liked me at the salon with her because she had someone to do her food runs.

"Can I drive your car,  please?" Christi looked up, pouting. She had gotten her permit to  hopefully push herself closer to getting a car, but Camilla wouldn't budge. 

"Yeah, my keys are in my purse, hurry up I'm starving"  Camilla rushed, Grabbing the keys, she quickly ran out the store heading to the car.

Arriving to the pizzeria  it took her ten minutes of trying to parallel park due to the massive traffic  in New York and the fact that she simply didn't know how to do this type  of parking, she smiled when she finally got it right... Kinda.

Walking into the Pizzeria, she walked to the counter already aware of what she was going to get.

"Beef patty with cheese  and pepperoni." She ordered for her sister.. "Make that two"  after  paying for the meal she sat down in the mini booths, scrolling through Twitter occasionally retweeting and liking stuff.

The bell rung indicating someone had just walked into the establishment.

It was Ice, he was holding hands with some lady, she looked about his age.

In  a odd way, Christiana felt better about herself. He didn't go without  texting her because she was ugly, or because he informed about her age  but because he was seeing someone one.

Eyeing the couple that sat down, she stared him in the face she couldn't quite help but to look at the handsome man before her. The girl had to be used to the stares because she never acknowledged them.

She wanted him so bad, and in a way she didn't care if he was in a relationship or not.

She was going to take him.

Christiana knew she was setting herself up for failure but it was okay.

Thinking of ways to approach Ice and his woman she remembered the cards she was given to promote her sister.

Bravely walking over to the couple she handed her a card. "My sister does hair, come get yours slayed one day" she gave her a warm smile, gathering her  food and left the restaurant.

Christi felt accomplished with her actions, she wasn't always the type to mess up a happy home, but she made up her mind to blow their house down.

Walking into the salon, she placed Milla's food down at her station, sitting across from her to eat.

Crossing her legs, she looked down at her phone still waiting for a text from Ice.

----

Ice

Christiana actions at the pizzeria pissed Ice off, although Cyn didn't think  anything of it, Ice understood her motive and after dropping  Cyn off he was going to pay her a visit.

He  pulled up to the hair salon and hopped out the car, speeding to the hair salon, he sent Christiana a text message to meet him outside.

When he noticed her standing outside he quickly hopped out the car.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" He shouted loud, catching stares from bystanders around him.

"What do you mean?" She raised a brow, playing the innocent role but he seen past that.

"Walking  up to me and my wife, with a bullshit ass business card? You knew what  the fuck you were doing, she don't need shit done by nobody in this shop!" Normally getting yelled at would make her sad,  but the only thing that caught her attention was wife.

"Your wife..?" Christiana shrugged her shoulders

"I'll wear my A proudly" she mumbled lowly with a sly smirk, but I heard her clearly. Deciding to ignore the comment he continued.

"Yes,  my fucking wife and if you speak to her again I will smack your fucking head off!" She jumped at the sound of his voice, as she cleared her throat.

"Alright, I won't talk to her anymore" Ice barely heard her soft words, and it didn't help that her head was down.

"Good"  His voice had softened, using his finger to lift her head up. "Ride somewhere with me." His words came out before he could stop them. His mood had  switched up really fast, and I'm sure she was confused.

"Where?" Her nicely done eyebrow arched further with a raise of her brow. He shrugged his shoulders.

Ice hopped in his car, with Christiana sitting in the passenger seat. Looking over she lacked emotion.

"You  good?" Ice asked her, scanning over her fit she had on.

Ice  couldn't lie, He found Christiana Instagram, and he thought her style was  dope

Ice  couldn't lie, He found Christiana Instagram, and he thought her style was  dope. He wanted to let her know about her appearance but he didn't want  her feeling herself too much.

"Where are we going?" Christiana asked, causing Ice to shrug his shoulders.

"Let's go bowling... I'll pay for myself" Christiana spoke up giving a  suggestion. Usually, he'd say no to a corny ass idea like that but  seeing as though he didn't have anything else planned before he told her  to ride out with him, he simply he agreed.

He convinced himself that she would be paying for herself so it wasn't a date, meaning he wasn't cheating on Cyn.

He was too wrapped up in the girl before him, he didn't realize what he was doing.

A/N: Don't really like this chapter but please comment, and vote.