Sequel - 6

THERE ARE A COUPLE CHANGES DON'T GET CONFUSED. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. I HOPE YOU ENJOY.

Xavier

Xavier

Walking into the small restaurant, I dapped Ray up. We've been having weekly meetings since Dave was locked up for attempted murder.

He should have been in jail longer but Christiana covered for him by hiding the gun. These meetings were usually once every couple months but he added fuel to the fire after he tried to kill my brother.

This meeting was different, and I knew it was because Ray sent the emergency light emoji. The last one was about the engagement, they others were about both Christiana and Dave. No lie, Ray is one crazy nigga but my loyalty stood with him. After all he is my brother.

"Man, come on my girl at home waiting" I sat back in my seat waiting for him to start talking.

"Majesty? How is my sister in law?" I smiled, thinking about her. Majesty and I have been together since Middle School, and we've been rocking hard since. She didn't like the fact that I was going to be sleeping with Christiana or investing all of my time into her but she knew I wasn't turning my back on my brother so she just accepted it.

"She good, that's my baby." He nodded his head.

Ray has been after Christiana for some years after what she did to him. Hurting Cyn wasn't enough, so he came up with a new plan.

Everything was a set up, from Majesty working at Dave's shop, the run in at Starbucks to me proposing to Christiana.

No doubt I loved Christiana, I just wasn't in love with her the way I was Majesty. I've been dealing with Christiana far too long.

The only thing I focused on was keeping Dave around long enough. It was like every time we were closer to him he ran off like a little bitch.

"How is my baby doing?" His smirk grew, couldn't help but shake my head. He was still in love with Christiana and had this weird obsession with her.

"She good, I'm sure she's fucking with Dave again. You know how shit goes with them." Ray clenched his jaw.

"So what now?" I raised a brow waiting for Ray's next move, he made the plans while I just simply went along with them. Unless they were just too much. I told him I was dealing with the killing of anyone. I wasn't that type of person.

"We hit them where it hurts." He rubbed his hands together, apart of me wasn't feeling that because I knew he was up to some off the wall shit that I probably wouldn't agree with; "Kamryn Danielle Brewster."