11

Christiana

It's been a week since I blocked Ice, and I've been spending more time with Ray, today we were at the mall hand in hand. I walked into Pink searching around.

I loved being around Ray, especially now that my head wasn't so far up Ice

Then to put the cherry on top I didn't have to lie about my age with him, We were completely honest with each other. I even told him about losing my virginity, and the story about the person I lost it to. He didn't judge.

Watching him licks his lips and looked down at me made me cross my legs, his eyes were low and he was definitely high "you're really beautiful" the words slipped from his lips low and deep. I couldn't do anything but smile and look down at the ground.

Ray was a good replacement in my eyes. He was hood, fine, rough but still sweet, and he put me in check. He wasn't for me throwing temper tantrums and he shut that down quick.

Even though I gave my prize possession to Ice, I was still willing to move on.

This was long overdue.

"You gon' be my girl? Let me show you what it's like to be a real nigga." He smirked, I would have liked for him to ask me better, but he did it in my favorite store so I guess it was okay.

"Yes, I'll be your girl" intertwining our fingers, Ray was officially my first boyfriend.

After leaving Pink, I was tired due to arguing with Ray over who was going to pay, what he thought was ugly and I thought was cute and vice verse we finally left making our way to footlocker.

"Oooo, I want these." Picking up the OG breds, I examined them.

"You gon' let me pay for these?" He raised a brow, nodding my head.  "I mean it's only right since I'm ya nigga and all." He made sure he included that.

I loved that Ray bought me things, but I didn't want him to think I was taking advantage of him or anything so I occasionally bought stuff for myself.

"They might have them in your size, how about I get yours and you get mine." Raising a brow, smiling wide as he nodded.

"Aight, deal."

---

Later that day

Pulling up to "Upscale" salon with Ray, I was excited to give Camilla the gift I bought her.

It could have waited until later but this was really important to me and I knew Cyn would be here.

This was a way of telling me if I still felt a way about Ice, if I looked her in the face and didn't feel a sense of jealousy, I was over him if I did I still wanted him in my guts.