Sequel- 3

Dave

Dave

I left Target with the Moana DVD in my hand, I went to four wal marts, and two targets to find it. I had convinced Christiana to have a movie date with Kam. Of course she had to be there.

August and Camilla left for the night, giving us space. I planned on telling Kam that I was really her father.

I was tired acting like I wasn't, I was a changed person and before I was locked up I was playing the role of her father again. Just getting called her "bestie".

I wanted my title wether Christi wanted me to do it or not.

To: Baby mama: I got the dvd, and snacks. Meet me at Milla house.

Getting out the car, I set everything up. I was nervous and I didn't know why.

Clicking on instagram I noticed Christi had posted a photo.

@lifewithchristi: Watching Moana for the billionth time. I can't lie 'Know Who You Are' is my fav. #KamsKamera

Liking the photo, I just smiled. She was so much like Christiana.

The door unlocked, and Kam skipped inside.

"Auntie Cam Cam, Unc Aug!" Kamryn yelled out for Camilla.

That was their thing, she stopped everyone from calling her Cam just for Kamryn. Now, we just had Milla.

"Little girl, stop yelling. They're not here." A frown came upon Kam's face.

"ooooo, mommy look Moana!" She jumped up and down seeing the DVD case on the table.

"Tell Mr. David thank you." Scrunching up my face.

"My name isn't Mr. David its dad." I smiled looking at Kam, whose face look confused.

"Dad? I have a daddy already." Kam turned her head to the side.