10

Ice

Since Christiana came back over we've been in bed, having a lot of sex. I wish it could be like this all the time.

Running my hands through her hair, she rested her head on my chest.

She was naked, and I enjoyed it. She was so comfortable around me.

"This is going to have to end some time... reality is going to set and your wife is going to be back living the life and I'm going to have to go on pretending like I'm fine with the whole situation." Biting down on my cheek, I knew this was a real dangerous game.

I didn't want to put thoughts in her head we didn't have any chances of being together so instead I just kept quiet. There was absolutely no way I was leaving Cyn.

This was probably just a phase I happened to enter because I haven't been with other than Cyn since High School.

I felt bad, I was her first, and I know this made her feelings grow deeper but no love will ever reach my love for Cyn.

"Stop talking" I heard a chuckle, and felt the bed shift. She was throwing a temper tantrum and I wasn't going to feed into it.

"I'm gonna go home, I'll think about calling you, if not oh well." She put her clothes on, causing me to shrug and turn over on my side.

"Should have never done this, I'm so stupid. Out of all the men, hell even Ray would have proudly took his spot." She went on, talking to herself but also throwing shots at me.

Bringing Ray into this pissed me off, she know I don't like that nigga for more reasons than one.

"He isn't married, he treats me right, and buys me shit. Should have popped my cat for him. Think imma hop to the next D, boy." Sitting up, looking at her.

"I wish the fuck you would, I swear to all the Gods I will take your life" I spoke in a hush tone, but I know she heard me.

"What are you going to do Ice?" She tested me, I just simply closed my eyes.

"Alright bye" I spoke nonchalantly. I wasn't going to argue with her.

"You really gone do that? Cause if I walk out I'm blocking your number. This is done." She went on which only caused me to shrug. Half of me cared, a lot. While the other half would feel relieved that she was walking out my life first.

Honestly, I didn't have the strength to end it with Christi, so if she took the honors to do it so be it.

Hearing a glass shatter on the wall, I opened my eyes looking over to the wall, before turning my attention to her. This bitch tried to throw a lamp at me.

Jumping out of bed, I gripped her hair wrapping it in my hand tightly causing her to hiss in pain.

"I hate you, you don't care about me. You got what you wanted." She cried. what the fuck?!

She's bipolar as fuck.

"Shut your crazy ass up, fuck you crying for? You got up and decided to leave." I looked at her. Removing my hand from her hair.