Sequel - 4

Dave

"Aint nobody hurt you, like I hurt you, but ain't nobody love you, like I do

"Aint nobody hurt you, like I hurt you, but ain't nobody love you, like I do. Promise that I will not take it personal baby, if you're moving on with someone new. Cause baby you look happier you do."

To Baby mama: Can you come over please? My address is 817 Humphrey Ln it's apartment 33

It was pushing 10:00 at night, The words of Ed Sheeran came through my speaker, as I held the bottle of Hennessy in my hand. I played the album because Christiana posted videos on Snapchat singing it.

Felt like this kept me closer to her, then I realized it was the soundtrack of my life.

It's been two weeks since the incident happened and Christiana was keeping me from Kamryn. I had officially moved into my apartment and glad to be out of Camilla and August hair.

I stayed in the same neighborhood as Christiana, in a two bedroom condo in case she ever let Kamryn stay with me.

Laying on the couch, Happier kept me calm. It was on repeat.

"Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you, but ain't nobody need you like I do. I know that there's others that deserve you, but my darling I know I'm still in love with you."

For the first time, I found myself crying over Christiana.

She walked in shortly after.

"Dave what's wrong? Are you crying? Nigga, are you listening to Ed Sheeran?" She laughed.

"It was the closest I felt to you. It's my life."

"Baby, you look happier you do, I knew one you'd fall for someone new, but if he breaks your heart like lovers do just know I'll be waiting here for you."

"I'll be waiting for you Christiana, always. I love you girl, like more than I love myself. There's no other girl like you. You really got my heart and nothing can ever change that. I understand why you with that nigga. I pushed you in his arms, not the other way around. You didn't leave me, I left you and to this day I swear on my mother I regret it. I made this mess! Not you, he came and saved you from the hurt that I put you in. Man, I'm so fucking stupid... I miss you so much. You were the sunshine in my life. You and my baby girl. If he hurts you like I did I will kill him, no lie. You don't deserve anymore hurt." She stared at me, frowning.

"Please don't tell me that." She whispered. For a moment, I felt like there was hope.

"It's the truth, I wish we could have kept our family together. I wish I would have kept our family together." She turned away, biting back her tears.