Chapter 31 - It wasn't me

Jonathan POV

Luke and I stood there awkwardly holding each other hand after Ryan pulled us together to dance. "Uhh..."

Suddenly the song that we so happen to always laugh and change the lyrics to played... "it wasn't me..." Luke cracked out a smile as I giggled. "It was you"

"I meant to be leaving you for god sake" Luke sighed. "Maybe this is saying something?" "That you're a cheating whore denying it but I still love you?" "Can you trust me one last time?" I pleaded with my eyes as he stared at them debating with himself. "One last time Jonathan" I couldn't hold my smile as I pressed my lips against his. He pressed his hands on my lower back pulling us closer.

'She saw the marks on my shoulder'
'It wasn't me'
'Heard the words that I told her'
'It wasn't me'
'Heard the scream get louder'
'It wasn't me'

"Are you sure it wasn't you?" Luke hummed. "I have a twin..." "Very funny" I couldn't help but giggle as he giggled too. "Can we start over?" "I think we should let's just say it was a 'test' ok?" "I like that"

As we hugged. I looked over his shoulder seeing Evan staring at us. He looked away walking off. Bryce shook his head no knowing I would go after him.

I pulled away lightly smiling at my mate. "So..." "Just shut the fuck up and kiss me you dork" I giggled at that gladly doing what he said.

Evan POV

"You alright?" I jumped at the voice. It was only Bryce. "Yeah... just hurts you know" "I feel ya" I frowned to that watching him for the first time take a swig of some beer. "What do you mean?" "Wasn't it obvious?" He chuckled. It suddenly clicked... "I'm sorry man" "Meh, I knew he wasn't my mate. Wasn't worth trying. He saved himself for his mate. I respected that, wasn't gonna ruin it for him" he shrugged.

"He's a good person, so are you." "You save lives, I... murder people" "It's not murder it's safety for our pack. It's how we live. It's... Our life" "A shitty and a good life" "Cheers to that" we took a swig of our beer.

Annetta POV

I couldn't stop smiling at my mate. He was just so perfect well in my eye he is. "What?" He smirked. "Nothing" I sighed happily. He pecked my lips. "Look at Luke and Jon" he whispered. I looked over seeing them making out. "Aww cuties!" I cooed, I then looked to him to see he was still staring at me. "What?" I giggled. "Nothing, just admiring my mate beauty and thinking of how she's gonna be my wife in the near future and is the Luna to this pack"

"Stop you're making me blush" I whined. "Thank you Annetta" "For what?" "Most girls are still traumatised a lot by that experience. But you put trust on to me so easily and with my men too. The question is why?"

"I see the trust, friendship and love for each other. We're a family. Something I never got to fully experience" "You mentioned you had a brother?" "I did?" "Yeah... do you remember anybody else from your family?"

"No... it's like he brainwashed the memories away" "it's ok don't stress about it. I'll find them for you" "R-Really?!" "Really" He chuckled at that as I smiled at that before smashing my lips on to his.

He'd do anything to make me happy. But would it last though?