Chapter 84 - Delirious is out

Annetta POV

Despite my nakedness I sat by the lake with my knees to my chest sobbing. The way I heard my brother scream, witnessing someone close to me dying. It was all my fault, I've ruined this pack... I killed someone mate, someone who was a father, someone who... didn't deserve to die.

A blanket was suddenly thrown around my shoulders feeling a pair of arms wrap around me from behind sensing it was my mate, I broke down into more tears. "Love...it's not your fault, do not blame yourself." He soothingly whispered against my neck.

"It is... no matter what happens it always links back to me Ryan... I'm not a Luna... I'm a monster!" "You're not a monster... as a part of being a leader... you can't blame yourself, when I send my men out, I'm possibly killing them, they have families too. But, to keep their families safe... it's the risk they're willing to take, Annetta... you didn't know Leah was alive, you didn't know she was gonna do that" "I could of stopped it" "Stop thinking of the could haves and come back home to comfort your brother. Right now, he needs his sister, he needs you"

Evan POV

"You good? You ok?" "I'm fine... the baby fine..." "Teddy?" I questioned. "She's ok Evan... they're just keeping her in overnight" "I'll stay with her and take over her case" "No Evan... Please. It's ok, you done enough." "Not enough..." "What do you mean?" She suddenly frowned.

"Take a seat Jenny, please?" She found herself a chair taking a seat, I crouched down in front of her taking her hand into mine. "I'm gonna have to break the news to you and to Teddy..." "What happened? Evan you're scaring me" "Luke didn't make it, I'm so sorry Jenny" she gasped at that flinging her hand over her mouth seeing her eyes water up. "I know... he was your ex lover and I know he's Teddy father... but you needed to know."

Ryan POV

When I walked in with Annetta, everyone literally had a terrified look. "What?" "Jon... lost it" "What do you mean?" Annetta questioned. "Well as you can see the lovely rearrangements in your front room, that's him, the broken window and glasses... him."

A door got slammed from upstairs. "And... that's him" Annetta ran upstairs as I left her to it. "Can someone please help me retrieve Luke body. He needs a proper burial and to not be left to rot in that building." "I'll do it..." Bryce volunteered. I motioned him to follow me. 

Annetta POV

I opened the door to his bedroom to see he was sobbing sat at the end of his bed holding his teddy bear close to his chest. "Jonny" I ran over leaning against his back to hug him. "I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry..." I cried rubbing his chest in comfort as I leaned my chin on his shoulder, looking down at the bear... it was what Luke got him for valetines day.

"Jon..." I said when he went quiet. He got himself up and just left. I got up to follow him. People just stared at him as he opened the front door running out shifting into his large dark blue wolf.

I just groaned shifting too. A squeal was heard from Arabella as she clapped her hands watching me do that. I ran out the door following him.

'Stop following me' he linked as he tried picking up the paste. 'No' as I said that he immediately stopped turning around only to be pinned down by him. He was growling showing his teeth as a warning that he could kill me...

I whimpered out. 'Jonathan...' a red wolf tackled him off as I got back on all fours shaking my body to knock any dirt out of my fur. 'Listen to me? I want you to shift back!' Evan demanded.

He didn't instead he kicked him off as Evan yelped out. 'NO!' 'Jon...' 'SHUT UP ANNETTA IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!'

Hearing him admit it. He was right... it was all my fault.

A terrifying growled was heard. 'THAT IS ENOUGH!' It was Ryan, Jonathan immediately submitted to his command lowering his head.

Bryce and Craig walked over in their wolf form as well with the others. 'Jonathan! You are the beta to this pack, show some damn respect and control!' 'Your mate not dead!' Jon snapped back.

'No, no she isn't' Ryan looked straight at me when he said that. We was too busy staring at each other that I was tackled down again!

'Then how about I kill her, so you can feel what I can feel?!' He growled out to any of the wolf who were trying to get close.

'Stand back' Ryan ordered glaring at Jon. 'That is your Luna Jonathan! Your sister, your own blood who's alive and you wanna kill her?!' Ryan snarled. 'Well I've lost my mate, what have I got to loose?'

'Jonathan... please...I'm...' I slowly shifted back feeling the tears falling. "I'm sorry, I know it's all my fault. But you're so much better than this, this is not you, this is your wolf! Delirious... right? Remember when you and Evan named each other wolf and you named mine Sandi as a joke? Remember? I do..." 'What was Evan then since you so happen to remember another thing?!' He spat. "Vanoss... it was Vanoss."

I looked at Evan wolf as Jon did too. "You're like water, H20Vanoss... right? We joked a lot... we all have nicknames..." 'I don't...' Ryan glared at Bryce when he said that. "Brycey" I mocked Ryan word as Ryan narrowed his eyes at me. "Tyler Wildcat... Craig Miniladd, Brian Terroriser, Brock Moosnuckel-" 'I've heard enough! I'm sorry Annetta, I hope you forgive me' "Jon-" "And don't you forget Cartoonz motherfuckers"

My head snapped to where that came from. 'Luke...' Jon eyes widen.  "Oh my god..." he backed away. "How many times have I told you to stop threatening people you sonavubitch!"

Jon ran over, right as he got to him he shifted back tackling him down hearing him sob. "Luke..." "I'm ok Jon... I'm ok..."

'You alright?' It was Ryan, I slowly nodded as he cuddled against me with his grey fur. Despite my brother almost murdering me...

......

So I almost got murdered by little_weirdo123 for killing Luke...{her favourite youtuber} so as the best wife I can be I brought him back for you XD