Chapter 86 - Explanation

Ryan POV

I was pacing back and forwards in my office not hearing a single thing from her since running off. "I mean you were a bit harsh...." I glared at Bryce shutting him up as he slouched in his seat.

Jon was currently asleep on Luke lap after dealing with his injury, jesus christ she did get him good, I was impressed not gonna lie.

"Dada!!!" Arabella squealed running towards me as I picked her up. "My hair pwetty!" "Yes it is sweetheart" "Cray Cray did it!" "Damn I didn't know Craig can do girls hair" Bryce chuckled. "Let alone curl it..." Luke giggled.

Arabella was still interesting in tugging at my beard even though it's not even hanging off my god damn face! "I'm sure you'll like Luke's beard better..." "No!" She scowled. "Well then..."

The door opened as Annetta came walking in. "Mama!" Arabella squealed wiggling out of my arms as I let her down. "Hey beautiful" Arabella hugged at her legs.

"Bryce, can take you Arabella and leave us 4 to talk?" "Sure" he shrugged. "C'mon Bella, how about another chocolate bar" "Yes!" She ran off with Bryce chasing after her closing the door behind.

I slammed the book on my desk startling Jon awake. "IT WAS LUKE! He screamed. "Sorry, what bitch?!" Luke said, Jon started giggling scratching his neck. "I said I love you" "Mmm, sure"

"Now that we're all here, not trying to KILL each other, let's just calm down and explain" I calmly said sitting down as Annetta took a seat beside Luke, Jon slipped in the seat on the other side of him.

"Now let's start with Luke. The question is... how?" "My wolf healing duh! Obviously you dumb fucks didn't check my pulse. It was slow, then I woke up next to a half digged grave. Like seriously you fuckers, I could of been buried alive!" "Well that explains Luke coming back from the dead. Jonathan?"

"But... but our bond snapped. That's why...-" "Your mark still there Jon, I think it was more of you thinking I was dead, yes I was dying that was the pain you felt and obviously you didn't know how to handle your emotions... CLEARLY..." "Why Annetta?"

"I had to choose someone to blame!" "And of course it was me? I was already blaming myself asshole!" She spat back. "Hey! You agreed!" "I was already feeling guilty!" "GUYS!" They shut up.

"Annetta?" "Well I ain't doing the pack no good so I thought why not let Jon end my god damn life!" "Is that how you really feel... you wanted Jon to kill you..."

"I..." she looked away. "Yes" she mumbled. I cleared my throat. "We're gonna push this aside, we know Jon clearly incapable of controlling his damn emotions, but Luke back and let's just all calm down. Luke and Jon you may leave and don't make me regret not punishing you... Again!! Jonathan" "I'm just too cute" Luke smacked him for that. "You guys are free to go" "Honeymoon here we come!" Luke grabbed his hand running out with him.

The door closed as the room was now silent. "Annetta... how long have you been feeling like this?"

"Since being with Lee" she looked at me with her glossy eyes. "C'mere" she got up sitting down into my lap as I kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry for raising my voice love, I was just overwhelmed. Especially with you two actually fighting till the death." "I'm sorry too" "No, don't be. I was actually impressed, with your fighting and standing your ground. My wolf was actually speechless too. We're not use to being yelled back at" I chuckled as she giggled at that.

"But if you're feeling low... do speak to me, I'm here for you... always! Mad, Sad, Happy. I'll be there for you" "I'll be good too..." "I love you Annetta" "I love you too, always. You saved me" she whispered. "The faith?" "And the omega" she smiled as I pulled her into a kiss.