Chapter 38 - I ain't cheating this time

Ryan POV

The sight beyond me made me fall in love, especially getting to bond and experience fatherhood. Annetta was watching Arabella sleep in between her legs admiring our daughter as she held her tiny hand.

"How is she?" She looked my way. "Still awake" She groaned rolling her green orbs at me as I chuckled at that walking closer seeing also Arabella green orbs wide open having a good look around. Her eyes met mine.

"May I?" "Of course" I gently picked her up laying her in my arms. She fidgeted a little letting out a few whines. "Hey shh, go to sleep honey. Daddy will be here when you wake up. So will Mummy" as I gently rocked her in my arms, her eyes slowly started closing.

"Lay her in her crib" Annetta whispered which I did laying the blanket on Arabella for warmth. I gently kissed her forehead.

Annetta was watching with a smile as I climbed over on to the bed giving her a kiss laying down, she layed beside me resting her head on my chest as I wrapped my arm around her.

"You're so good to her" she gently said. "And it hasn't been a day. You're already a good father Ryan" "Like I said, I am her father" "Yes you are"

Jonathan POV

"Can't... breath!" Evan choked out as I was on top of him with my hands around his throat. "How could you?!"

"Can't... breath..." "GOOD!" I huffed out letting go still straddling his waist. Before I could get him to admit some more!

The door opened as Luke walked in. He stopped and saw the position we were in.

Oh shit...

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" "NO! LUKE THIS IS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I SWEAR! I WAS STRANGLING HIM!" He rolled his eyes. "Nice excuse! I fuckin' give up we're done!"

My heart felt like it got ripped out, the door slammed shut making me jump. "Jonathan..." I punched the wound that was patched up, he yelped out. "Fuck you!" I got off him leaving him alone to go find Luke.

Morning

Annetta POV

Well looks like someone got too comfy besides Daddy whilst I was changing her. I left her to it holding this massive smile on my face.

Ryan jumped a little his eyes half open only seeing it was Arabella. He smiled lazily laying back down. "Mornin'" "Morning" "How you feeling?" He yawned sitting up making  sure he wasn't waking up Arabella.

"A lot better than actually being pregnant. I'm ok now Ryan. You don't have to worry about me anymore" "Lee still roaming freely,  I won't rest until he's dead" Ryan growled.

I crawled over to him. "Hey... I'm still here?" "Barely was" "Was... Ryan... it's... in the past already now. Just... Just leave it there ok?" He let out a sigh rubbing his eye from his sleep. "Yeah... sure. What matters is that you're still here with me"

"LUKE I'M TELLING YOU THE TRUTH!" Jonathan screamed. "STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU LYING MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ryan groaned falling back on the bed. "I'll see what they're fighting about this time. Carry on with this?" I passed over a light grey onesia to him for Arabella.

Jonathan POV

"HOW CAN I BELIEVE YOU IF THIS ISN'T THE FIRST NOR SECOND AND OH WAIT A THIRD?!" "I WAS STRANGLING HIM I SWEAR"

"What's going on here?" Annettta appeared. "Your Beta cheated on me! Again!" "Annetta I swear I wasn't... not this time! I was strangling Evan!" "Bullshit!" Hang on" she raised her hand up to hush us.

"Jonathan why were you strangling Evan?" She suddenly frowned wrapping her arms around herself to keep warm.

"Because he's done something bad and right as I stopped, Luke came in at a bad time. Luke... I swear I wasn't. No clothes were off, he's in agony, our mouth wasn't covered in saliva, my lips wasn't swollen is that good enough proof?!"

"I'll believe it when you tell me one good reason why you were so called 'strangling' Evan?"

My eyes widen as Annetta stood there confused and yet curious. I swallowed a lump in my throat.

"Umm"

Do I ruin my relationship with Luke and save Evan from being murdered or possibly kicked out the pack?

Or

Do I tell them Evan secret and ruin his reputation of our past and present friendship and love to save mine and Luke relationship?