eight

GUYS PLEASE COMMENT MORE 💦 I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS AND IT ALSO SHOWS THAT YOU'RE HYPED ABOUT THIS BOOK SO PLEASE ✨😙

+

December 19, 2016, 8 p.m.

  The rope slides open almost soundlessly, the bonds automatically untangling themselves as the thick material falls to the ground.

  I mentally cheer, reaching downwards to untie the knot that's holding my feet together before rising from the chair, as quietly as possible.

  Gently, I tiptoe towards the wooden exit of the shack, but stop abruptly in my steps when I hear the sound of a man clearing his throat, on the other side of the door.

  Almost forgot about Namjoon.

  I sigh frustratedly, my hand ascending to scratch my head in exasperation as I think of how to get out of here without alerting my pink-haired captor.

  My gaze flits across the room, looking for open windows - or basically anything I can crawl through to escape this shabby hut.

  To my dismay, the only visible opening is a small gap in the ceiling, probably for ventilation purposes. It's too high up for me to reach - even if I could, I doubt I can fit through that tiny space.

  What do I do?

  However, before I can think of any good ideas, the soft yet distinct thuds of incoming footsteps interrupt my line of thought.

  Shit.

  My eyes urgently dart around the room once again, this time for a hiding place.

  "Park Jiyoung!"

  I hear Namjoon call my name from outside, followed by the brief click of the doorknob turning. Before I can react, the pink-haired boy has already entered the room, and the both of us freeze upon seeing the other.

  Crap crap crap.

  Namjoon lets out a soft growl, before advancing towards me, slowly and dangerously.

  I backtrack as he saunters forward, my heart pounding faster and faster with every foot I place behind me. However, the shack is only so big, and before I know it, my back is against the wall.

  "Please don't hurt me," I can only plead. He already has me cornered, and judging from the glazed look in his eyes, he definitely doesn't have any intentions of letting me go scot-free. 

  Namjoon plants his right hand onto the wall beside my head, his smirk only widening as his left hand grazes my cheek. 

  "What did Park Jonghyun do to deserve a daughter like you?" the pink-haired boy's tongue skims across his bottom lip before he starts to lean inwards. 

  From his slightly puckered lips and half-closed eyes, I can already predict what he's about to do. 

  Oh God. 

  Just before Namjoon's lips touch mine, an idea pops into my head, and I raise my hands to wrap around his neck. Surprised by my action, Namjoon halts, his eyes wide-open as they peer into mine. Taking the lead this time, I start to close the distance between his mouth and mine, my lips parting slightly as I tiptoe for easier access. 

  "What are you-" 

  Namjoon starts to ask, but I cut him off with my next movement. Taking advantage of his distraction, I raise my knee, hitting him hard in his most private area.