sixteen

early update because idt i'll be able to update tmr :<

+

December 25, 2016, 7 a.m.

I almost fall off the bed in shock when I wake up the next morning.

My head is tucked safely under Yoongi's chin, and my hands are wrapped tightly around his muscular body. His arms hold my body close to his chest as he snores softly above me.

How did we even end up in this position?

Afraid of waking him, I gently remove my head from his chest, pulling away slightly just to make sure that it's Yoongi and not Jimin.

Yup, definitely Yoongi.

His tousled green hair covers his forehead, and his cheeks are slightly reddened because of who-knows-why. I've never looked at Yoongi this close up before, and now that I have, I can't bring myself to look away.

Once again, I wonder why I ever found him ugly.

I should be pulling away from him, but somehow, I don't want to. I want to stay in his arms forever, where it's safe.

Slowly, I tuck my head back under his jaw, pulling him closer. Somehow, my heartbeat starts to quicken, and I have a sudden urge to press my lips against his.

I slap myself mentally.

God, that's so wrong.

"Ah, you're up," Yoongi suddenly says above me, and I jump, my heart skipping a beat. "How'd you sleep?" he asks, his deep musky voice a gentle whisper in my ear.

I pull away slightly from his chest, just enough to meet his gaze but not enough to break our embrace. The slight smile on his face gets my heart racing faster, and I find myself mirroring his expression.

"I slept well," I tell him.

"I must be really comfy, then," he teases, starting to twirl a loose strand of my hair around his fingers.

I don't bother lying. "How did you even end up here?" I change the subject.

He shrugs, continuing to play with my hair. "You begged for me to hug you to sleep and so I did."

I smack his chest. "That's not true!"

"Oh, but it is," his smile grows wider. "You were like, 'Ah, Yoongi, my love, please sleep with me and rape me till I die of happiness in your arms!'"

"I did not say that!" I hit his chest again, yet failing to hold in my laughter.

"Yeah, you didn't," my bodyguard relents. "You were much, much more passionate than that."

That's all it takes for me to pull away from the embrace. Grabbing the pillow lying under my head, I hold one end with both hands and bring the other end down onto his head before he can even react.

"Ow!" he complains, bolting upright into a sitting position.

I giggle victoriously. "Serves you right!"

He is about to grab another pillow lying on the other side of the bed, when the door suddenly flies open, revealing a very concerned Jimin and a smirking Taehyung.

Thank God we pulled away from each other before they came in.

"Is everything okay?" Jimin asks, his eyebrows scrunched together in worry. "It sounded like someone was dying in here."

"Dying of pleasure, you mean," Taehyung corrects him. "Did you spend the whole night here?" the brown-haired boy asks Yoongi with one eyebrow raised.