AN

Since it seems like nobody wants to read the original story, I've given up and decided to include a brief summary of The Story of Rotom.

Rotom was made by Professor Rowan and they lived together for five years before the professor died. Rotom ran away to live in a shed because he was scared people would take him away.

He lived in the shed for a year and then it caught fire and burned, a couple Pokémon. Wolflix the Greninja, Chester the chestnaught, Thorn the quiladin, Energy the trainer, and Rage the lucario all went to see what had happened.

Wolflix took Rotom home and discovered that he had lost a special photo of Rotom with the Professor in the fire. So he wants to go to the distortion world to eat a new copy because plot convince!

They go to the distortion world and Rotom tried to in after them but Giratina wants to stop him when he accidentally letting it slip that Wolflix was in the distortion world.

Wolflix and Giratina are enemies so Giratina goes to try to hurt him, meanwhile the gang found the photo copy and suddenly they were attacked by Giratina who possessed Wolflix and made him evil.

After a lot of fighting a mothership of evil eeveelutions (it's better to not ask.) attacks and Wolflix turns back to normal after seeing he hurt Rotom.

So then the group loses to the mothership and they go back to Wolflix's house to train and then fight again and win.

That's about it, so now. Enjoy the book you crazy people!