Chappie 4!

You stopped running. You couldn't hear the voices and sat down. You plopped onto your back and evened your breathing. Around you there were tall trees, beautiful and green. The grass beneath you was soft and luscious. There were pretty flowers and bugs zooming around everywhere. You kept a soft breeze flowing around you so no one could hear your soft breathing. You didn't follow Rose Quartz's instructions, she would probably shatter you. Sighing you looked at yourself for the first time. Your gem was (p/c) and on your (g/p). Your clothes were slightly baggy and practical. You could see a diamond shape on it.

You realised you had dirt all over yourself from running and tried to brush it off in disgust. You gave up and just laid down again. Just staring at the stars. Wondering what was up there, what was around you, what you are.

The sunlight was completely gone and the stars were in their full glory. But this peace wouldn't last. You heard Pearl "(G/N)! Come back! We won't hurt you!" She said in her shrilly, yet beautiful voice. You then heard Rose "(g/n), i know you can hear me" she whispered "you control the air, i know you can hear me. Come back to me please, i wont shatter you, i promise." She whispered over and over again. Bismuth shouted "(g/n)! Where are you! You've got me all worried!" She shouted. You decided to go to her. You crawled around and saw pearl, she was jumping between trees off their branches. Bismuth was just blundering through, cutting down the leaves and branches with an axe for an arm. You stepped out from behind the leaves, but kept an air barrier up around you.

The gems saw you "(g/n)!" Bismuth shouted, she ran over and you let her in. Rose walked over and stopped just before the barrier, Pearl crashed into it and Rose giggled. Pearl blushed a bright blue and tsked at herself. Bismuth hugged you tightly. The strange gem from before was there.
"Whats going, whats going on?" You asked, no one answered. "Why am i alive? What, what  is GOING ON?" You demanded, angry that no one was really giving you the answers you needed. "I was made TODAY. TO. DAY. And- and you just keep mistreating me! I'm sick of it and it's only day one! You know what i'm done. I'm done, i'm gonna-" you ran out breath and energy to rant. Defeated, you just sat down on the ground. Released your barrier and put your head in your hands.

Rose placed a hand on your arm and you jumped and shrugged it off. "We're here to help" Rose said
"By tricking me and attacking me, that sounds helpful" you said sarcastically.
Pearl walked up to you.
"(G/N), i-i'm so sorry. I have no, none, not one excuse for how i acted. I didn't mean to hurt you so badly. I'm sorry i tricked you, i'm sorry i didn't warn you about the warp pad. I'm sorry i just whisked you away for my own selfish reasons. I'm so sorry." She said. You looked up at her and the tears spilt silently down your face. Pearl grabbed her face and sobbed. She looked up and ran and hugged you. You hugged her back. Maybe pearl wasn't so bad.

Bismuth laughed to break the tension, "well! I'm sure you are exhausted from all thats happened today, we don't need sleep but i think you will appreciate it!" Bismuth said happily. "You just close your eyes, relax all your muscles and let yourself slip away, okay? But maybe not here, we'll go back to the base!" She said as she stood up and sat you on her shoulders. You smiled at being so high. "Thats it baby! Here on Earth we're happy!" She said. You laughed at her antics and leant on her head. You didn't even make it to the base before you fell asleep on her shoulders, the up and down of her steps rocking you to sleep.

You woke up, in a dark grey room with lots of fires around. Bismuth was across the room from you sharpening the pink sword. "Mornin sleepy head!" She said and smiled at you. You wiped your eyes and walked over to her "do you deal with the weapons?" You asked her "yeah! I love it, its just such a- a purposeful skill ya know?" You just looked at her confused. "Ah well," she said, standing up. "Rose said she wanted to talk to you once you woke up so lets go". She held your hand and guided you out. You flinched but let her. You stopped for a second, thinking you saw Jasper in the corner. You freaked out and looked back and she was gone. "You okay?" Bismuth asked
"Y-yeah" you replied. She wasn't real.

You kept your gaze on the floor, not wanting to 'see' Jasper again. You arrived in what seemed to be the main room of the base. It had a warp pad and a hole in the wall to the beach. Rose was standing just next to the warp pad, talking to the strange pink and blue gem. She turned and saw you "ah! (G/N)! How are you feeling?" She asked
"Uh" you replied.
"Well thats what i thought anyway" she smiled. You forced a smile back. Rose stepped backwards from garnet and Jasper was there, grinning at you. You fell backwards and blinked then she was gone. Bismuth picked you up "you sure you're okay?!" She asked.
"I'm fine" you said stubbornly, still shaken. Bismuth put her hand on your shoulder, you looked up at her, expecting to see Bismuth, but it was Jasper, smirking at you. You screamed and jumped back, the air carrying you much further than you anticipated, you bashed into the wall and landed painfully onto the floor. You groaned and sat up. The gems all had Jaspers face, you knew it wasn't real, but god it felt real.

You screamed, crying you clawed at the walls. Trying to get away. You closed your eyes and shook your head. Covering your ears with your eyes you just said "it's not real, its not real, its not real!" Over and over again.