Chappie 7!

You collected yourself quickly, wiping my tears. "I'm (g/n) now Bismuth, please don't forget it" you say, exhausted from... well everything.

You brave up and walk back to the other gems, Garnet, Pearl and Rose all look at you concerned. "I know i'm a fusion" you say, they go to start talking "and i know i can't unfuse." You say, they all downcast their gaze and don't say a word. "I also know" you began, a little unsettled when they all looked up "i also know that a part of me used to be Benetoite." You sighed. Garnet just looked confused, Rose was deep in thought and Pearl was shocked. She shook, ran over to you and hugged you "i-i'm so glad that you're" she began, if she said 'okay' you might throw her against the wall "i'm so glad you're alive!" She sobbed into you. You gave in and hugged her back, falling to your knees you held eachother. You somehow missed pearl, pearl must've been a good friend.

"How did we know eachother pearl?" You ask, curious
"You don't remember?" She asks
"Well, i'm sure being melted didn't help with my memory" you laugh darkly.
"W-well, i was under white diamond. You, benetoite, were also under her, quiet literally. You were a technician and worked in the room below her." She started telling the story and your head hurt.

*FLASHBAAAAACK~~~~ wiggles*

The door to your command centre opened. You controlled all communications, directed all the calls. You had a few other technicians you were in charge of and guided them on how to do their job. They looked up to you and you took care of them, defending them in front of the Diamonds at one point. You were nearly shattered but managed to worm your way out of that doom.

Pearl burst in the room "Benetoite," she said, breathless. You hadn't seen Pearl since she joined the rebellion. The technicians got up to fight her and you stopped them with a wave of your hand. The looked at you and waited for your command. "Pearl" you said, trying not to let your emotions seep through "what're you doing here?" You ask.

"We're gonna blow this room up, you have to leave!" She shouted. She grabbed you by the wrist and ran. She took you to the airlock. She pressed the button to open the door with her fist and you two burst out the hatch. You looked back to the window of your room and saw the feared faces of your team. They banged on the glass, begging for help. Then bang, you and pearl were blasted backwards harshly. A pink bubble formed around you and you looked back again. There was only rubble.
(Sh*t i'm gonna cry writing this ;-;)

"My team..." you whispered. It finally sunk in "MY TEAM!!" You screamed, you banged against the bubble, your tears floating around you inside the bubble "MY TEAM!! WHY WHAT? tHEY THEY're they're gone-" you sobbed. Pearl tried to comfort you but you shoved her away "no pearl! Why- WHY DIDN'T you, you save them?" You sobbed. "T-there wasn't enough time! I only found out about the attack today!" She defended herself
"Why didn't you let me die then?!" You said hysterically.

"You're my best friend and i'm not losing you!" She yelled. You gave up, you hung limply in the bubble unmoving, you stared at nothing and let your tears fall. Nothing could stop them, you team had died, and not blissfully either. They knew exactly what was coming. You couldn't stop the tears. You sobbed and pearl embraced you. You grabbed onto her tightly. "M-my team" you sobbed as the bubble landed on a ship. It entered the room and there stood Rose Quartz, the leader of the rebellion, the murderer of your team. "ROSE QUARTZ!" You yelled, lunging at her.
Eventually they calmed you down and, after many months of reasoning and recovery you finally joined the rebellion. You took comfort in Bismuth, she helped you not let the survivors guilt ruin you. You fell for her, she fell for emerald. Pearl comforted you.

It had been 2 earth decades since you lost your team. You had fought along side Rose Quartz, but this was it, this was the end. There was a battle in the desert, you lost the crystal gems and you were taken prisoner. The diamonds looked down at your battered form. "Why won't you poof?" They asked. You refused to answer, they brought out a jasper. She was huge, orange and strong. She summoned her weapon. She looked at the diamonds and they nodded. She grinned and faced you, before headbutting you hard. You poofed.

*END OF THE FLASHBACK just imagine swirls bringin you back wooweewoowee~*

You grunted and leant on the floor, holding your head and the hundreds of years of memory came back to you. The events of the past two days now felt like a very small part of your life, compared to all Benetoite went through. Pearl had a hand on your shoulder "(g/n)? Are you okay?" She asked, shaking you a little.
"Stop shaking please" you groaned "i-i'm just remembering things" you sighed, the mental overload was killing you. Hopefully remembering your other gems life would be less painful.

You stood up and Rose was smiling "it's good to have our team member back!" She said with glee, hugging you. "With all due respect rose, Benetoite is not really here. It's (g/n)." She laughed and poked your nose "but she's a part of you, she's here in spirit" she smiled gently. Garnet came over pulled Rose off you, "you'll hurt them" she stated simply. You laughed and then when you noticed her serious expression you stopped and looked away.

So, what now? You asked yourself. Being a fusion will be, challenging. You will obviously unconciously attempt to unfuse a lot, at least one of the gems inside you was not happy with the arrangement.

Speaking of the gems inside you, who were they? You knew benetoite, you didn't even know how many gems were in you.

This is gonna be difficult