Chappie 13!

Dedicated to Lapis__lazuli04 and @ruby-__

Yourself, Greg and Amethyst had become quite the trio. You were always mucking about, tricking Pearl and attempting to annoy Garnet (she always saw it coming, literally). Although you all knew Rose was going soon you all became closer. You all lived in the carwash, the guy who owned it didn't really care about anything. Rose was bigger and although you could see she didn't really want to leave she was beaming with happiness.

You were all walking along the boardwalk, the noisy gang you were. You visited the game arcade, chicken pizzas, which Garnet had said would soon become fish stew pizza. It did in a couple days. All the change never seemed to stop amazing Rose. You all tried your best to be there for her, but, inevitably the last week came. Roses last week.

Your close group, your family was struggling. Garnet often unfused, although she, Ruby and Sapphire always put on brave faces. Pearl had to excuse herself from the room every half hour or so. Amethyst was, overly happy. Greg was just staying by Rose at all times, he didn't understand what was happening exactly but he was there for her. The only one who was really okay, was Rose. She was the same as always, leading by example. This is what ate you up inside the most. The guilt of allowing yourself to be sad when you weren't even suffering. You still cooked and one day, in the middle of cooking, the food was forgotten.

Rose started to glow. "It's happening" she whispered, bittersweet. Greg held her hand. She was laying on the couch. The window was open, the soft sea air rushing through the room. Pearl was sobbing, Garnet was hiding her tears and Amethyst was quiet. Tears were openly streaming down your face, but you smiled. You were going to meet someone new.

"Amethyst, you have been one of my closest friends. You may be short, deep cut, but you are perfect just the way you are." Rose smiled "Garnet, you are literally Love! I-I've always admired that in you, you are so brave." She was tearing up now "Pearl, oh My Pearl. I know you love me, i love you too. Maybe not the same way, but just as deep. Never forget that." She sobbed "Greg, Greg you are the love of my life! The only one i have ever loved this way. You are so amazing and wonderful and i know you'll be the best father." She cried. Then she turned to you
"(G/N), you will do great things, you are so important. Take care of my Steven, please" she added as her voice broke.
"O-of course" you said "Rose, even in your last... moments, you're thinking of others. We love you" you said, crying.
"I love you Rose!" Pearl cried
"Rose, i never saw you coming and i'll never forget you" Garnet smiled
"I-I'm gonna miss ya Rose" Amethyst said, also smiling. Greg kissed her lips sweetly "i'll never forget you my big beautiful lady" Greg smiled "i know i'm not that tall" he began singing slowly "i know i'm not that smart" he sobbed "but let me drive my van into your heart,"
Rose sung softly "Let me drive my van into your heart"
Greg sang again "I know i'm not that rich, i'm tryin' to get my start," he paused and wiped his face "so let me drive my van into your heart, let me drive my van into your heart"
They started singing together softly "and if we look out of place, well baby that's okayy" they smiled as rose glowed "i'll drive us into outer space" their hands entwined "where we can't hear what people say." They were both beautiful sobbing laughing messes, lit up by the glow of Roses gem.

Greg sung gently, Rose was crying "i know i don't have a plan, i'm working on that part."
They sung together again "at least i've got a van" they chuckled and greg sunf the last bit "so, let me drive my van into your heart" Greg cried. Rose smiled as she turned into a brilliant white light, ending the most beautiful duet, and petals burst everywhere, vines growing all over the couch. The light subsided and there he was, a beautiful baby boy with a head of black curly hair.

Steven Universe.

IM GONNA CRY!!! GREG YOU ALREADY DROVE YOUR VAN INTO HER HEART LONG AGO!!! AWWW sorry this was so shorttt!!! I HAD to end it there, *sobs* AHHH ROSE WHY