Chappie 16!

All you could do was sit and watch. The air around you swelled, they were strangling Steven? No, no the air wasn't taking his breath away. You had control of the air!

Garnet burst in the room "don't you dare lay a finger on him (G/N)!" She yelled, holding you? Back. She held your arms roughly behind your back, Steven woke up and cried. The parasite made you different, you looked expressionless. Garnet pulled you out the room. (I cant kill off steven guys..)
"What is wrong with you?" She asked furiously. You didn't reply. You tried to talk but nothing came out.
"What were you thinking?!" She demanded, slamming her fist on the table, breaking it in half.

You, not your body, walked around the room. You had to find something to write on. Something you could maneuver the air to write a message. You had too. You weren't sure what would happen if you got poofed. You finally found a marker. You couldn't find any paper so, you opted for the wall.

You hadn't done this before so your writing was messy. You started writing and no one noticed at first. Then Pearls face turned to a look of horror when she saw the pen move. "What IS that?!" She screeched, Greg, Ame, Pearl and Garnet all looking at the wall. You ignored their confused mumbling and wrote "help me, it's (g/n), yellow diamond took ov-" you dropped the pen. Picking it back up you wrote "er my body." You decided to add "i can still control air" you wrote.

You put the pen down and you swore Amethyst locked eyes with you.
"There she is" she said, pointing at you. You smiled, she could see you! You heard the door creak, turned around and saw your body opening the door. Oh, it wasn't you. You used the air to slam the door shut and push yourself back onto the couch.

You sat down on the floor, not wanting to go anywhere near that parasite. You let a few tears fall and, they stained the carpet. The gems looked over "why is there water just, floating in tiny drops?" Amethyst asked. Garnets visir came off "(g/n)... i-i'm so sorry. We-we don't know what to do." She said, on the verge of crying.
You picked up the pen "it's okay" you scribbled. Still crying. You were frustrated you couldn't hide your tears but you didn't want to leave your body alone.

You sighed and layed down on the floor. What could you even do now? The gems all looked at a loss for words too.
"(G/n), you have to fight it." Greg spoke up. "You have to fight back, you can't just let it win." He said. You tried to scream that you didn't know how to. Tears were falling down at a rapid rate and you clenched your fists. You stood up and walked over to him.

You knew he could see your tears, so you just stood there and let him see. His eyes softened and he thrust his hand forward. Trying to reach you but his hand just passed through. You fell to the floor, you almost didn't care anymore. You looked around and everything was distorted, could these fusion visions still happen?

You took a deep breath and calmed yourself down. You opened your eyes and everything was back to normal. You tried to dry your tears, finding that you couldn't touch them. You stood up and looked at the parasite. It looked disgusting. It was about as long as a forearm, it had spikes all over it, coated in poison maybe. It looked like a worm? A catapillar. It was shiny and white, it just gripped onto your neck, its small legs wrapped around you. (Photo of it above!!)

You walked over to it, looking away you closed your eyes, it cut your hands but you kept your grip. You pulled it hard, it didn't budge. You gripped it harder, and pulled back with all your might. It broke free with a sickening 'squelch' and you feel backwards. It landed on top of you and you screamed and chucked it off. You looked over at yourself and your body was glowing. You ran over quickly and touched your gem. You were sucked back into your body. It was dark for a second and then there was just overwhelming light. You took deep breathes and you were crying again. You didn't worry about your tears as you looked over where the monster was. Now it was materialised and everyone could see it. You backed up against the wall as Pearl stabbed it with her spear. You heard a screech and a poof. It was gone.

You sagged down the wall and onto the fluffy carpet, sighing in relief. You laughed a little and looked up. You were sure you looked like a mess, tears streaming down your face, the back of your neck was glitching from the parasite and your hands were still cut. Your hands pixelated where the cuts were, was it the poison?
"Quick someone poof me" you said, without further ado Garnet gave you a hard knock and you were gone.

You relaxed, allowing yourself to just enjoy being inside your gem. It was warm and safe inside your gem but you could feel an itch. An itch that you knew meant you were ready to form. So you 'scratched' it.

You awoke, the sun was shining brightly in your face. You rubbed your eyes and stood up. "Woah!" You heard, confused you looked down. There was a little boy, he had a gorgeous head of black hair. He had a pink shirt with a star, blue jeans and pink flip flops. This couldn't be- no, there was no way you were out that long.
"Hello! My name is Steven!" The boy said.

Just how long were you out for?!

Sorry for such slow updates oh my gilligan, two days this time! I need to write a bit quicker again... anyway, i hope you enjoyed the chappie! Have a nice day!!!