Chappie 10!

Jasper.

Jasper.

"Oh come on!" You yelled in the forest as you slowly walked back to the temple. "Why can't i remember!" You groaned. If you can't remember... maybe- no! No way! No way can you ask Rose, well- she always has been forgiving...
okay, you'll have to ask Rose.

You run back to the temple, slightly shaking. You zone out and when you 'wake up' you find yourself outside Roses room. Sighing you knock quietly. There's no response "oh well i GUESS i'll have to wait until laterrrr" you say hopefully to yourself. You're about to walk away when the door opens. "Shit."

"How can i help you?" She asks, smiling, always smiling. Does she know she will willingly die? You wonder, shaking that thought from your head you say "i-it's about flashbacks and dreams, i need your help. I can't- .. remember." You say uncertainly. "I-it's really bad i think." You say, Rose nods. "When i tell you this" you say, trying to look a little more confident. "You have to promise not to throw me in prison or shatter me or anything." You say seriously. Rose bursts out laughing. "It can't be that bad!" She says
"I think it is" you say, her face falls "okay." She says, pulling you into her room.

You had been in Roses room before, informing her of meetings, battle news or to find the sneaky Pearl. "You know my last flashback, when i collapsed?" You asked, looking at the pink fluffy clouds. "Yes, of course. What about it?" Rose asked, a slight smirk that unsettled you.
"Uh, well it wasn't a flashback from Benetoite." You said. Rose turned and giggled. "I know that, silly!" She said,
"Don't you have more to say about that?" You asked.
"No, you go on." Rose said, still smiling. Her movements were almost, Robotic.

Suddenly Garnet burst in the room, the gems behind her. You found yourself in a headlock, a weapon positioned at your gem. It was, Rose? But Rose was over there?
"It's an illusion (g/n)!" Garnet said, concern in her eyes. You struggled against Rose, fearing for your life. Tears sprang in your eyes.
"Why does it feel so real?" You sobbed.

Rose ran over and held you, "its okay" she said, the illusion was gone. You didn't realise that the illusion had been replaced by Rose. "Don't hurt me!" You shouted, backing into a mass of clouds and running.

GARNET POV: (only for a seccy sorry!)
"What did she see?" I ask out loud, not seeing any future where (g/n) tells us.

BACK TO YOURS:
You ran through the forest of clouds, you kept seeing Rose in the edge of your vision. You couldn't help but feel you were going in circles, over and over. You heard Garnet shouting and ran to her, Garnet saw you, you saw her standing with Rose and tackled Garnet away from her. "Don't let her near you" you warned Garnet.

"Why?" Garnet asked,
"She attacked me!" You yelled back, creating an air barrier around Rose. Bismuth and Pearl were here as well, you didn't want either of them to be harmed. Rose banged against the air dome
"Let me out!" She shouted. Pearl looked at you, piercing eyes weakened you and the barrier fell.
"What happened (g/n)?" Garnet asked.
"R-Rose was gonna shatter me!" You said, looking at them all.
"We didn't see what you saw, we just saw clouds..." Garnet said. You realised your mistake.
"S-Sorry" you said "i-i don't know why that would be one of my f-fears.." you said, getting dizzy. You sat down on the ground
"(g/n)?" Pearl asked, everything was swirling and the voices were distorted. Then you collapsed.

FLASHBACCCKKKSSS YUM

You were walking to Pink Diamonds chamber. All the other gems looked at you enviously, you didn't care. You had Pink Diamond protecting you. You were thinking about how you had met her, only seconds later to discover her fun and loving nature.

You were about to enter her quarters when Yellow Diamond turned the corner. You stopped and saluted her as she passed. She was just behind you when she suddenly picked you up, taking you down the hall. You remained silent.
"You are to be shattered" Yellow Diamond said, smiling.
"Permission to speak, my Diamond?" You asked
"Granted" she said.
"Why? Pink Diamond has no immediate replacement body guard?" You asked.
"Are you questioning my Authority?" She asked
"I don't see why not, seeings as i shall be shattered no matter what i do" you responded.
Yellow diamond grunted. "You are correct." She said. Suddenly a big amethyst rounded the corner, she saluted and then yelled "Pink Diamond, she is in danger!" They yelled. You jumped out of Yellow Diamonds grip, landing on the floor, only to be crushed under her foot. You needed to save her! You saw rebel gems sprinting down the corridor, to your diamond, your love. You lay helpless under Yellow Diamonds foot, you heard a crack, and you were gone.

END FLASHBACK

You gasped, sitting up. Tears were streaming down your face, you were relieved to see no giant foot above you. You leaned down on the ground and faces appeared above you. They picked you up and ran you out of Roses dangerous room. Rose, she had, Yellow diamond had murdered you, letting Rose kill her. You stood up, grabbed the nearest thing next you and threw it against the wall. That chair didn't look happy. Pearl, Garnet and Bismuth restrained you as you sobbed.
"Pink- Pink Diamond- she, she could've li-lived if i-" you sobbed harder. The gems let you go and you fell to the floor.
"Why Rose" you croaked
"Why what?" She asked.
"Why did you kill her" you asked, everyone looked away except Rose.
"We all did what we had to" Rose said. This made you cry even harder
"I didn't!" You yelled.

"W-what happened?" Pearl asked.
"Pink Diamond, she was my lover, my friend, the only one i had!" You shouted, punching a hole in the floor.
"The only, one" you panted, before poofing yourself away from everyone.

NYEHEHEHEHEHE im so sad!!! This is not going well,, i'll update ASAP but im going on a trip so i wont have wifi until Monday! (Jan 2017, the date today is the 12th Jan)
Thank you!