5

Dominique

I fixed myself as I looked in the mirror.

"Aw my baby is going on her first date," Natasha cooed behind me.

"This isn't my first date Tash," I chuckled.

"In college it is!" she cheered. I rolled my eyes & finished my make up.

"Wow, you're even putting on makeup for this guy. You never do that. How are you so good?" she squinted.

"I used to practice on my cousins before," I caught my tongue & closed my eyes.

"I'm sorry Dominique. It's over. It's passed & you know I'm here for you okay sweetie," she put her hands on my shoulders & smiled.

"Thank you Natasha," I stood up & hugged her. A knock came from the door & Natasha started jumping.

"He's here!" she screamed & ran to answer the door.

"Hi Ethan," she greeted him as she bounced her shoulders.

"Hey Natasha," he chuckled & hugged her.

"She's waiting for you. Come in," she invited him in.

"Hey you," he walked in with a smile & a bouquet of Tulips.

"Hey," I smiled & looked at them,

"You didn't have to but thank you," I smiled.

"But he did," Natasha smiled as she took the flowers.

"Alright let's get going," he chuckled. He stuck out his arm & I clutched it.

"Okay kids, have a good time. No babies. Wait till after college," she smiled & I looked at her with strain. He smiled & laughed & led out of the dorm.

We walked out into the warm night weather & walked around the campus.

"So what are you studying?" he asked as he kept looking at me.

"Literature. I want to become an novelist," I nodded & looked down.

"Well I'm studying IT. I wanna own my own tech company," he explained.

"Wow that's interesting," I nodded again.

"You originally from Maryland or what?" he asked.

"I'm from Minnesota but I moved around a lot," I said quietly & nodded.

"That's fascinating. I come from New Jersey. I wish I went everywhere. Well I kinda have with my brother," he nodded & laughed.

"Oh you've got a brother?" I asked as I looked at him. We stood by a sandwich place & bought something to eat.

"Yeah. He's my twin brother, Grayson," he rolled his eyes & laughed, "I wanna kill him but I love him. I also have a sister, Cameron," he nodded & ate his ate his sandwich.

"That's nice," I smiled & ate. He chewed & smiled at me. I looked back at him & shrugged.

"What's up?" I asked.

"There's a bit of mayo on your lip," he laughed.

"Oh that's so embarrassing," I laughed & covered my mouth.

"Please let me get it off," he smirked & went for it. He gave me a peck on the lips & licked my lips. I was surprised that he could do it in one swift move.

"Wow," I laughed & shook my head.

"I've been wanting to do that since the day I met you," he laughed with me.

"You're really something Ethan Dolan. You really are a exceptional piece of imagery," I looked around.

"I love it when you talk poetically to me," he smirked & lifted up my chin which caused me to blush.

"Usually people just tell me to shut up when I talk about poetry or anything. That's why I don't talk much anymore," I looked down at his hand which was still on my chin.

"No they must shut up. I love it when you talk. The sound of your voice is amazing," he looked at my face, carefully examining me like a page of work. I was a complicated page of work to read.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"So tell me about your family," he suggested & that's when I got out of his grip. I walked away & looked down at my phone.

8:56pm.

"Dominique wait!" he yelled & started running.

"I'm sorry I have to go," I ran up to the black car & opened it.

"Can I see you tomorrow?" he asked as he panted. I got into the car & closed the door. I rolled down the window & looked at him.

"Bye Ethan," I signed off & Max drove away.