29

Dominique

Three months passed by & everything was as good as it could be.

I had found a job at a clothes store. Ethan was on the Maryland state football team & Natasha was doing so well in her classes she was gonna graduate early next year.

"This is nice," I smiled as I sipped my coffee while resting my head on Ethan's chest.

"Us sitting here in the café on a double date. Yes," Natasha smiled & kissed Brandon on the cheek.

"This is nice. We should do this often," Ethan smiled & put his hand on my thigh.

"Yeah," Brandon agreed.

"How's the new job babe?" Ethan asked me.

"Oh my gosh it's great. I get a discount on the clothing & get privs," I smiled.

"That sounds great. You should start getting me some clothes," Natasha hinted.

"Tash of course after all you've done," I smiled at her then at Ethan.

"I haven't got much time here guys. I have to go to a lecture," Brandon slowed his voice & looked at his phone, "in five minutes & it's on the other side of campus. Great," he shook his head & stood up.

"Tonight?" Natasha asked as she looked up at Brandon.

"Yeah," he gave her a peck & took his backpack with his football & left. Natasha sulked & ate her donut.

"How's the season?" I asked as I looked into Ethan's eyes.

"Pretty great actually. I've got a game against Penn State this Saturday," he explained & stroked my cheek.

"Home or away?" I asked.

"Away," he sulked.

"When's the flight leaving?" I sulked with him.

"Thursday. Wait today's Wednesday. Well tomorrow then," he dragged his face closer to mine then he backed away, "I just remembered I have a present for you," he smiled & that's when I remembered too.

"I do too," I chuckled,

"You gotta stop getting me stuff," I gushed.

"No. Anything for you," he kissed my cheek & looked inside his bag. He pulled out an official Maryland state football sweatshirt for me.

"Ah I love it," I smiled & put it on straight away, "I'll wear it every time you're away," I kissed him & smiled.

"I love you," he smiled.

"I love you too," I smiled back & dropped his present in his lap.

"That's the mask I wore when you came to the club," I came close to his ear, "just a little reminder I'm your private dancer," I whispered & kissed his neck. He exhaled heavily & looked at me with excitement.

"You know how much that excites me. Damn," he cheered, causing me to laugh.

"I better get going. I have a test tomorrow before I leave," he grunted & stood up.

"I'll see you on?" I asked.

"Sunday," he pecked my lips,

"Bye Tash. Bye babe," he ran his fingers under my chin & left. I sat there in a daze as Natasha smirked at me.

"What?" I giggled.

"You two are totally gonna stay together. Maybe even get married," she gave me a look of assurance.

"You're crazy," I chuckled & drank my coffee.

"Or maybe I'm not," she smirked & left me with my thoughts.

Maybe she wasn't crazy.