13

Dominique

"What's going on you?" Max asked as I started chain smoking.

"What you mean boss?" I chuckled.

"You're chain smoking. Which means," he took the cigarette from my fingers quickly, "something is on your mind," he crossed his arms & looked at me. I exhaled deeply & looked down.

"I saw Ethan again," I started, "& we slept together," I whispered.

Max stayed silent for a while before he put the cigarette I was smoking in his mouth.

"Strike one," he murmured & exhaled.

"I've lost my title haven't I?" I sighed.

"No. You've just lost a bit of my respect. I actually had respect for you Dominique. The most respect I have ever given someone in my entire life. You're not like all these other whores. You're different. You're committed. You're good. & I know you story is unfortunate but the fact that even though you didn't want to do this in the start & you probably don't want to do this now but you give it your all. Damnit Dominique, that's amazing. But now you're slowly crippling into those washed up whores who can't even make fifty an hour. I'm not mad at you. I'm just disappointed," he sighed & sat down.

"I'll end it. Tomorrow. I promise," I hyperventilated.

"Calm down," he paused, "you can still be with him only if you can handle it."

"Seriously?" I smiled. He looked around & smoked.

"Thank you Max," I stood up & hugged him tightly.

"Alright alright," he laughed & patted my back.

"Max can I talk to you?" Alicia disturbed.

"Yeah sure," he walked past me. He walked into the back room & Alicia hung back for a second.

"You think you're hot shit just because you're Max's favourite," she spat.

"I'm not his favourite. I'm hot shit because I'm the best," I hissed. She stared at me & hit me upside my head.

"What the fuck!" I yelled & hit her back.

We started hitting each other as we crashed against the table. She tried to choke me as I threw her against the table. I climbed on top of her & threw a glass of Brandy in her face.

"Girls!" Max yelled & we stopped.

"Dom go home for the night," he said sternly & I looked at him with a look of disbelief.

"Now!" he yelled.

I got off of Alicia & shoved past the other girls as I made my way to the door & left.

Strike two.