11

Dominique

I've been staying clear of Ethan for two weeks now. Only going to lectures & coming right back to the room. Natasha handles all the food runs. It was just so embarrassing for him to see me doing what I do. Nobody knows. Not even Natasha.

I was sitting on my bed reading a book & smoking a cigarette when I heard a knock on the door. I put it out & stood up.

"Thank God you're back. I'm starving," I groaned & opened the door but closed it again when I saw who it was.

"Please Dominique. Just let me in," he pleaded. I left the door & sat on my bed again. I decided to light another cigarette & smoke it. I was too stressed.

"Another thing I don't know about you. You smoke," he said & sat on the chair in the corner.

"What's it to you?" I hissed & puffed.

"I just wanna know what were you doing at the club?" he asked. I rolled my eyes & closed the door.

"I work there," I held the cigarette in between my fingers.

"Wait. So you're a student by day & a stripper by night?" he asked.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Woah," he gasped & put his hands on his knees, "you don't seem like a stripper. You're so quiet & innocent."

"That's the whole gag. Always act like the opposite of a stripper so that no one knows you are one. That's if you wanna keep it a secret like me," I explained as I smoked.

"So when you leave at nine o'clock every night?" he asked.

"I'm going to the club," I explained.

"& the mask?" he asked.

"That's a stage thing. Also to protect my identity. Just when things like last night happen," I explained.

"Does Natasha know?" he asked.

"No. & she doesn't need to," I pointed at him.

"Why didn't you tell her? Or anyone?" he asked.

"What would you have done if I told you the first time I saw you, 'hey by the way I'm a stripper'?" I looked at him with hawk eyes.

"I would've asked the questions I'm asking now," he smiled to make the situation better.

"You would've wanted me for sex. Like every other guy who found out. That's what I am Ethan. I am sex. & that's all I'm good for in this world," I inhaled the smoke.

"No, Dominique. Don't say that. You're so much more than what you think you know that right?" he stood up & walked towards me.

"Aren't you just turned off by the fact that I'm taking off clothes for money?" I looked at him.

"There's a reason behind every action. Plus I still find you irresistible," he smirked & cupped my cheeks with his hands.

"I find you irresistible too," I whispered & his lips crashed against mine.