27

Dominique

"So explain to me. How the hell did Natasha find us?" Ethan asked.

"While you were in the hospital, she told me that she found Alicia's address & walked in because the backdoor was open. She found a whole bunch of evidence regarding the plan, analysed it, took it to the police & apparently they jumped on it right away. She apologised that it took her so long but I was just grateful she found us," I exhaled deeply.

"She's exceptional. She doesn't even know," he chuckled.

"Yeah, Tash is great. That's why she's my best friend. Also top of her criminal psychology class too," I smiled. I laid my head on Ethan's chest as I rested my body on his bed.

"How you doing?" I asked as I stroked his cheek.

"Better now. God I was a wreck. I'm so sorry," he apologised & kissed my forehead.

"No. If anything I should apologise," I chuckled & shook my head, "sorry for getting you into all of this. I knew being a stripper is a dangerous job. This is happened to three other girls in the club. I just didn't think I'd be next. But I was & I took you down with me & I'm sorry. You shouldn't be with me. You should be with some air headed cheerleader. At least she won't put your life on the line," I sighed. He held me tighter & pulled me closer.

"I could be with some air headed cheerleader," he laughed at my description, "but they're not you. They're not undeniably smart like you or unconventionally beautiful like you or dominant a stage like you. They're not you & you know what, I'd risk my life for you Dominique Shawn. I really would," he smiled at me & kissed me softly.

My heart was warm. I never knew he cared this much for me. I felt the same.

"I think this is long overdo," he smirked & pulled himself on top of me.

"Ethan," I giggled.

"Yeah I love it when you say my name," he whispered & chuckled.

"Come here," I snickered, cupping his cheeks & putting my lips on his.