22

Ethan

I woke up with a heavy head & was in nothing but my boxers. I looked around in shock. I was in a dark room with a lot of dust. I was tied down to a mattress. I tried to stand up but the rope was too tight.

I tried to remember what happened but my memory was completely faded. I heard the door swing open & the lights flicked on.

There at the top of the stairs stood Alicia with an evil smirk plastered to her face. I stared at her in fear as she deviously made her way down.

"What did you do to me?" I asked in anger.

"We just had a little fun baby," she smirked & stood next to the mattress, "I put something in your water so that you'd relax a bit."

"You basically raped me," I gawked. I did feel violated.

"So. I know why you're here. You think I have something to do with Dominique getting taken? Well guess what bub, I do & you'll never find her," she spat in my face & held my face tightly.

"You think you'll win?" I growled.

"Yes because I'm not in this alone," she whispered in my ear & left a trail of kisses on my neck.

"Stop. You're evil!" I yelled.

"Well my husband seems to like me," she put on a smile. God it was so cold.

"I knew you were lying," I hissed.

"Whatever," she scowled. A door opened & closed & footsteps followed.

"Alicia get in here!" A voice yelled. It sounded familiar but I couldn't quite get it.

"Coming!" she yelled back & smirked at me.

"See you later," she stroked my nose with her finger & left me in the dark.

"Not alone?" I thought.