1.

Andy's POV

I woke up to hear Skylar crying. 

'Ju,' I muttered. 'Ju, she's crying again.' 

She grumbled something under her breath and got out of bed. 'Don't complain, I've woken up for the last five times.' I said giving her 'the look'. She rolled her eyes and put her dressing gown on.

I love Juliet but sometimes she can really get on my nerves. I rolled over to see my alarm clock which read: 6.00am. Ash would be awake by now, probably playing his new bass he bought yesterday. I picked up my phone and called him.

'Hi ash.' I said, glad to hear his voice, he always made me feel better after Juliets annoyed me. 

'How ya going?' He asked, I could nearly hear the smile in his voice. 'How are you going?' I laughed. I've never heard Ash say that before, it sounded weird. I laughed more when I heard his laugh on the other side of the phone.

Juliet walked in, covered in vomit. I laughed even more, practically choking at the sight of her. 'I'm glad you find it funny, Andy!' She yelled. 'That bloody child, I swear she looked me in the eye before she puked all over me!' She screamed in my face. 

I tried to pull a sympathetic face but started laughing even more, I couldn't help myself.

'What's going on?' Ash asked. 'Skylar's been sick all over Juliet.' I replied, trying to cover up the amusement in my voice, but failing. 'Oh' Ash laughed. Juliet walked over a smacked the phone out my hand, and hung up on Ash.

'Why the hell did you do that for?' I yelled. She waved her hands about frantically and then screamed, strutting out the door. I rolled my eyes and started getting changed. At least I was leaving tomorrow for the tour, so I won't see her for a few months.

Juliet's POV

Andy gets on my nerves. He's going on about how he got up for Skylar the last five times, but I bet she didn't vomit all over him. I swear that child hates me.

I wouldn't be as angry at Andy if he actually got off the phone to Ash. He's always on the phone to him.  I can't wait for him to leave tomorrow. No more arguments, no more eye rolls. It will be a peaceful couple of months. 

'Andy!' I called, wondering where he was now. 'Andy! What are you doing?' I yelled up the stairs. 

'I'm just last minute packing for tomorrow, I need to bring a sharpie for signings, have you seen one?' He called down the stairs. I nodded, then realised he couldn't see me. 'Yep!' I called up the stairs. He ran down. He stared at me and I stared back at him, blankly. 'Ummm...Can I have it then?' He said to me. I rolled my eyes. 'What?' He said, 'You just said you had one.' He finished, sounded slightly confused and irritated.

I picked up the sharpie and chucked it at him, hitting him directly in the eye. 'What the hell!' He yelled. I laughed and walked off. I felt a bit bad, as I walked off I saw his reflection in the window. He looked sad, nearly on the verge of tears. Then slowly, he turned around and walked back up stairs.

I walked into the Kitchen and started cooking my breakfast, and not any for Andy, knowing it would wind him up. And i'm good at that, annoying him. I'm trying to remember what we even saw in each other. We're complete opposites, we both piss each other off, and we're always away on tours.

It will get better, it's just stressful 'coz you have a baby   Everyone tells us, but to be honest I'm not even sure if I love him anymore, and i'm not sure if he does either.

Andy walked back down the stairs and said 'Ju, I love you and I don't want to leave like this.' He smiled slightly and looked at me as in to say Are we okay now? I mumbled something quietly under my breath and nodded. He smile and picked me up, hugging me tightly. Okay, maybe we do still love each other but most of the time we're arguing.

I do still feel bad though.

Hi :) Sorry I know it's not very good because it's very rushed coz I wanted to write something but my laptops only got 3% left. 

This doesn't mean Juliet's actually like this, I'm just trying to think of good ideas.

I love both Andy and Juliet (I mean i'm a bit jealous that Juliet's married to Andy, but to be honest who isn't? 😂) I'm just basically saying that everything that Andy and Juliet say in this doesn't mean I don't like them, it's just an idea for this fanfic.

If you're reading this, thanks <3 pls keep reading, hopefully it will get better :)