3

Andy's POV

My eyes flickered open. A bright light shone through the curtains. 'Morrnniiinng!' Ashley sung. I suddenly remembered what had happened between me and Juliet yesterday and sadness hit me. But I guess, to be completely honest, I preferred waking up to see Ash then I did seeing Juliet.  I rolled over and looked at the clock. 6.15am It read. Of course he's awake at this time I thought to myself. Then I remembered..

'Yes!' I screamed. Ash looked startled. 'sorry,' I laughed, looking at his shocked expression. 'I just remembered today was the start of the tour, I can't wait!' I squealed.  Ash laughed 'Neither can I!' He said looking at me. 

I've known Ash for ages, never once had he upset me or let me down. I really value our friendship. I heard a knock on the door. 'I'll get that, it will probably be the guys.' I said to Ashley. And it was. Jake was standing at the door. He smiled at me and then saw I was still in my pyjamas. 'Dude!' He said. 'We gotta go, get changed!' He laughed, looking at his watch. I ran back into the bedroom and got changed. I pulled my pyjama shirt over my head and put on a fresh one, then put on a new pair of pants. I froze where I stood. Ash had been in the room the whole time. 'Oh my god! I'm so sorry!' I said to Ash realising he'd probably just seen me naked in his room. 'Meh, don't worry. You're not the only one with a penis.' He laughed. I don't know wether that made me more uncomfortable or not, but I just laughed it off and walked outside with all my bags and clambered onto the tour bus.

It felt great seeing everyone again. I mean I saw them all about two weeks ago but, I don't know.. it felt different. 'Hey! How are thing going, dude!' Christian said, clapping me on the back. 'It's all good.' I said with a smile, not wanting to bring Juliet up. Ash looked at me as in to say Don't worry I won't bring it up I smiled at him and mouthed 'thanks.' 

'Ok!' Our driver, Tony, said. 'Let's get this show on the road!' He yelled and accelerated. Me and Ash walked into the room with our bunks and chucked our luggage on our beds. CC walked in and said 'ooh, Andy you get my sexy ass next to you' I laughed. He raised both eyebrows twice and then laughed as well. Christian looked at Ash, who wasn't really laughing that much, 'Don't worry, I was joking. He's all yours.' CC said laughing. Ash's face went bright red. 'Sorry, dude, I was just messing.' CC muttered, looking at Ash's bright red face. 'Yeah..yeah..of course..' Ash stuttered awkwardly. Me and CC exchanged looks. 'Excuse me.' Ash said and ran out the room.

'What was that all about?' I asked. Christian shrugged. 'I have no idea.' He said. We shrugged it off and went into the main room to sit down and watch some TV. About half an hour later Ash walked in. 'Hi, man' CC said to him. 'er, hi, sorry about earlier. I guess I just wasn't feeling well.' He said awkwardly. 'That's fine, no biggie.' I said, trying to reassure him. 

'We're here!'  Tony yelled from the front. 'Wow, that was quick!' Jinxx said, making me jump. He'd been so quiet the whole journey I nearly forgot he was there. We clambered out and walked into our hotel. 'Ooh very nice!' Jake said.  We walked into our room and dumped our stuff on the bed.

Ash's POV

It was really weird on the bus.. When CC said that to Andy. I don't know.. I seemed to feel a bit jealous. I don't know why.. I don't fancy Andy or anything.. I mean, I don't think I do anyway. We're just mates. We have been for years. Why would anything change now?

The hotel's so nice. There are 2 double beds and a sofa bed. So most of us are going to have to share. Jinxx got to the sofa bed first so he's got that. The rest of the crew are 2 floors up so we probably won't see them 'till morning. 'I'll share with Ash.' Andy said, making me blush. 'Okay, so Jinxx has the sofa bed, Andy and Ash are sharing so that leaves me with CC, Okay?' Jake said looking for everyones approval. Everyone nodded and muttered 'yeah'

Everyone left the room to go and explore apart from Andy and I. 'You okay?' Andy asked, looking concerned. 'Yeah, i'm fine!' I said, forcing a smile. I fancy Andy. I know it for sure now. And now i'm going to have to spend several months with him, knowing he doesn't feel the same way. 

'Coz if theres something wrong, you'd tell me wouldn't you?' He said. Tears sparkled in my eyes, I hate lying to him. 'Babe,' He started. He suddenly looked shocked and my heart started thumping out go my chest. Did he just call me babe? Andy started shaking his head and muttering 'Why did I say that?' Over and over. He then looked at me 'S-sorry. I-I I don't know what came over me.' I stared into his eyes, trying to convince him that it wasn't a mistake. He has a good body as well, I found that out this morning. I smirked at the thought, then had to stop myself before he saw. 

He edged over slowly to me. 'I'm sorry..' He muttered, still embarrassed. 'Don't be.' I said. He looked up at me. I moved closer to him. 'I think I love you.' He whispered. 'I feel the same.' I said, not believing what was happening. He wrapped his arms round me and our lips met, moving perfectly in unison. He pulled away to breath and then moved back in, combing his hand through my hair. It was the best feeling ever.  I shoved him onto the bed and he started to pull his trousers down. I ripped my shirt off, and pressed my lips against his harder, hungry for more. He grabbed my chest and started to pull down my boxers. He suddenly stopped and jumped off the bed. 'I'm s-sorry!' He said in a panic. 'I-I don't know what I was thinking.' I walked over to him. 'Shh,' I put my finger to his lips. He kissed me once more, and put his shirt and jeans back on. 'Don't tell anyone, okay?' He said, looking me in the eye. I nodded and then said 'only if we can do it again some time.' a cheeky smile spread across my face. 'Of course.' He said and smiled.

 I was wrong. I guess he does love me..