4

This chapter has a tiny bit of smut, but it's not bad. I just thought i'd warn you just in case. Thanks for reading :)

Andy's POV

I can't believe it.. I'm in love with Ash! I knew for definite right after we kissed. I could feel the electricity running through me. I wanted to carry on..but I didn't want the guys to come in and see us.

And of course, not even five minutes after we stopped, they all came bundling in. Drunk as fuck. 'Aaaannndddyyy!" CC slurred, 'You missed out on all the fun!' Everyone cheered and started to giggle. Me and Ash laughed at how ridiculous they all looked. 'You're all gunna regret this in the morning.' I stated. 'And we have our first show tomorrow night!' I said, laughing at their drunken selves flopping on the beds, giggling and hiccuping. 

'I guess we should all go to sleep,' I said, 'We've got an early start tomorrow.' I finished, turning around to see Christian already asleep on my bed. I prodded him, but he didn't wake up. I rolled my eyes. 'Okay, I guess we've got their bed.. it makes no difference, I guess.' I said.

Ash and I stayed up chatting for a while, making sure everyone was defiantly asleep. 'What am I going to do about Juliet? I mean, I have a family..' I said, knowing this was going to come up at one point. 'I-I don't know.' Ash said, sadly. 'Don't worry about it,' I smiled. 'We have months together touring.' I finished, with a smirk on my face. 'aannd....' I grinned, 'we're gunna be sharing beds.. probably for the whole tour.' I finished. Ash chuckled to himself. 

Ash ran his fingers down my body, not stopping before he got below the waist. I smacked his hand playfully. 'Oi mister.' I laughed. He laughed with me and pressed his lips to mine. He ran his hands through my hair, untangling all the knots in it. I pulled him closer to me. The heat on his body warmed me up. He looked at me hungrily, and started tugging my boxers down. I did the same. He kissed me again, harder and more passionately. Our tongues danced together and I paused for breath and started again. He ripped off my boxers and wrapped his hands around me. He started touching my belows and I let out a soft moan. 'Shit.' I whispered. 'Ash you have to s-stoppp' I moaned. He pulled away. 'S-sorry.' He said, looking embarrassed. 'No.. I'm just not a quiet one when it comes to the touching, I don't want to wake the others.' I whispered. 'Oh yeah, I forgot about them.' Ash quietly chuckled. We put our boxers back on and I wrapped my leg overs Ash's body. He pressed his lips to my forehead and we quickly fell asleep.

Ash's POV

Everyone fell asleep pretty quickly, so Andy and I stayed up, chatting. It felt magical to kiss Andy. I had the hottest man in the world, I couldn't be happier. It was hard for me to stop once I had touched him. Hearing him moan turned me on so much. Why is he so hot!? I felt all fuzzy and tingly for the rest of the night. I couldn't wait to do it again. I mean, we didn't get very far at all, but to hear Andy and see his facial expression.. it's amazing, and pretty funny. I mean, I only touched his dick. Nothing dramatic. I laughed to myself. He's such a softie.

I've never been in love like this before. I can't wait to get this tour going properly!  I glanced at Andy one more time before shutting my eyes and drifting off to sleep as well..