5

Andy's POV

I awoke to the sound of rain splatting against our hotel window. There was a loud knock at the door. I looked around to see if anyone else was awake. Nope. I dragged myself out of bed and quickly flung on a shirt. I opened the door to find Justin, our tour manager standing in the hallway. 'Morning, dude.' I said, drowsily. 'Dude! You gotta get up, we leave in 30 minutes and you have to have breakfast!' I nodded and slammed the door.

'Guys!' I yelled. Christian was the first to sit up. He rubbed his eyes and the back of his head. 'Jeez,' He started, 'How much did I drink last night? My head's killing me!' He finished. I laughed and slapped Jake gently on the face until he woke up. Everyone was  grumbling and groaning apart from Ash and I. 'And that's why we didn't get wasted last night!' Ash chuckled. Jinxx turned around, looking tired. 'I'm never gunna drink again.' He muttered, and carried on walking into the hotel's breakfast room. 

'So, what did you do last night when we were gone?' Jake asked. Me and Ash exchanged looks. 'We.. umm. we..' Ash started. 'Ash was showing me pictures of his dogs!' I blurted out in a panic. Jinxx nearly choked on his orange juice. 'I guess i'm glad I went out now, coz it sounds like you had a lot of fun.' He laughed.  CC clapped him on the back and laughed. Jake didn't looked as convinced. He starred me in the eye for a while, then smiled and sipped his coffee.

Justin walked into the breakfast room. 'Have you all got your stuff?' He asked. We all nodded. 'Have you had your breakfast?' I asked. 'Yes.' He said, 'I had it at 6.' He glared at us all. I checked my watch. 9.30am it read. 'Okay Guys, let's hit the road!' I said. We all cheered and walked out of the hotel, clambering into our bus and dumping our luggage onto our bunks. I looked at our venue sheet. 'First stop,' I started. Everyone looked at me eagerly, excited to see where our first show was. 'New york!' I said, with a massive grin on my face. We all cheered and Jake punched the air. We'd never played in New York and the venue was massive. 'What a way to start the tour, eh?!' Jinxx said, cheerfully.

Ashley's POV

Yes! New York. It's been my dream to play in New York, and finally, we are! I'm so excited, I can barely wait. We all sat quietly on the sofa and watched TV for the first hour of the journey. CC was on his iPad the whole time. Suddenly CC let out a massive shriek. It sounded like he was being murdered. He collapsed on the floor, his face bright red and tears appearing in his eyes. I thought he was having a heart attack or something. 'CC!' I yelled. He rolled onto his back. Then suddenly, we all found out..he was fine, absolutely brilliant if anything. He was laughing. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief. 'What can be funny enough that makes us think you're having a heart attack?' Andy sighed. That made him laugh even more. 'A heart attack?!' He choked.

We left him to calm down before asking him to tell us what was so funny again. He finally calmed down and sat back down, passing me his iPad. 'Have you seen this?!' He said, trying really hard not to laugh again. 'Andley..' I read out. 'What's that?' I said, confused. He took his iPad back and explained. 'It's yours and Andy's ship name.' He laughed. Andy spat out his coke, spraying it everywhere. 'What!?' He yelled. Everyone melt down into fits of laughter. 'Yep,' CC laughed. 'And it gets better,' He said. Oh god what now  I thought. 'People are writing fan fiction on it' He laughed, choking. 'Can I read some?' Jinxx yelled, snatching the iPad out of his hands. He read some to himself then burst out laughing. 'What?' I asked, wanting to know what people were writing about us. 

The read the first line. 'Okay, Ashley. Put it in' Andy said, hungrily. I screamed and dropped the iPad. Andy then picked it up and after about 5 seconds, did the same. Everyone in the room started laughing uncontrollably at our reaction. This was so embarrassing. 'Yeah,' CC said wiping a tear off of his smiling face. 'It's a massive thing, apparently. You guys, on the tour, play along with it, give people the satisfaction!' CC yelled. Everyone cheered. I rolled my eyes. 'Pretty please' Jinxx said, giving us his cutest face. I looked at Andy for a response. He nodded and rolled his eyes. I did a small fist pump, but no one saw, luckily. I wanted to, I guess it would be fun! 

'I'm gunna go to the practice room to warm my voice up.' Andy said and winked at me as in to say Come with me. 

I followed him. I couldn't help but worry though, Jake kept giving me very suspicious looks. Maybe I'm just imagining it.

We opened the door and shut it behind us. We could talk here. It was on the other side of the bus. 'What are we gunna do?' Andy asked, referring to our ship name. 'Just play along with it, it's fine!' I said, reassuring him. He smiled. 'I love you, Ashley Purdy.' He whispered. 'I love you too, mr Biersack.' I replied, and our lips met. I put my hands round around his neck and pulled him closer to me. He ran his hands through my hair and I jumped up, wrapping my legs around him. The bus went over a bump and he was slammed against the wall. But that didn't stop us.

Suddenly the door burst open. We quickly pulled away from each other. Jake was standing in the doorway, eyebrows raised. 'I knew it!' He yelled. 'Uhh..' I said awkwardly. 'We were practising?' I said. I was just making things worse for us. Jake looked at us both and laughed. 'I-I thought you'd b-be angry..' Andy said, confused. Jake laughed even more. 'Why would I be angry?' He chuckled. We both shrugged. 'As long as you're happy.' He shut the door, sniggering as he walked out. 'Jake!' I called. He opened the door and popped his head through. 'Yep?' He asked. 'Don't tell anyone, please.' I said. He smiled and nodded. He was just about to shut the door again when he turned around and said 'By the way..You're really cute together!'

We laughed and Andy gave me a quick peck on the lips. Maybe this wasn't going to be as hard as I imagined.