7

Andy's POV

I walked into the dressing room, grabbing a towel and wiping my face with it. The rest of the band came running through. 'Dude! Why didn't you tell us you were together?' CC asked. 'It's all very complicated with Juliet and everything, I was worried she would find out before I was ready to tell her.' I replied looking at the floor. 'Or was, once she sees this, which she will find out, I won't even have to bother trying to tell her.' I said. I guess it was kind of a good thing, I won't have to try and explain it now. But I didn't really want her to find out like this..

'Are you okay though? You did fall from quite a large hight.' Jinxx said, concerned. 'Yeah, I'm fine!' I said, smiling. But as soon as the words left my mouth, a sudden wave of dizziness and nausea hit me. 'woah!' I muttered, everything was spinning. I was okay on stage, why is this happening now?  'Andy!' Ashley called my name. 'Andy!?' He repeated. 

'I-i j-just n-need to..to..s-sit d-d-down.' I said, finding it extremely hard to get the words out. 'I'll get you some water.' Jake said, rubbing my back. 'Th-thanks.' I replied, forcing a smile. I couldn't seem to find anywhere to sit. Everything was blurry and spinning round.  I stumbled, crashing against the wall. I felt a warm hand on my back. Although I could hardly see anything, it was obvious it was Ash. He was guiding me to a seat. 'A-ash..' I started. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it. 'Ash, w-what's h-happening?' I asked, fighting back tears. 'I don't know, it will be okay.' He replied, squeezing my hand again. He pulled me towards a sofa, but before I sat down, my knees disappeared below me and I fell tumbling to the floor, hitting my head on the glass table. The last things I remember are Ash calling my name repeatedly and a warm liquid running down the side of my head..

Ashley's POV

I'm panicking so much at the moment. I hope Andy's okay. We took him to the nearest hospital. The nurse won't let me in yet. I hope he's okay, not just for himself or me, but for everyone else. We were playing in San Diego in a couple of days, we can't miss it. 

The nurse walked through. She smiled and said 'He hit his very hard, he has quite bad concussion and he's chipped a bone in his coccyx but he should be okay.' 

'Will he be alright for the concert in 2 days?' I asked, and the rest of the band looked at the nurse, concerned. 'He should be, but I can't confirm anything for definite.' She replied. 'Can we see him?' Jake asked. 'Yeah, we usually only allow three visitors at once, but i'm sure one more won't kill anyone.' She replied with a small smile. We all rushed out of our seats and quickly walked through the door and into his hospital room. 

'oh, god!' I cried. His head was wrapped up in a massive blood stained bandage and he has tubes coming out everywhere. His eyes were shut. His chest moved up slowly, then fell again. Tears spilt out of my eyes and ran down my cheek. Jake put his hand on my shoulder, 'He'll be okay.' He reassured me.

'Of course i'll be okay, I'm Andy Biersack!' I heard a voice mutter. I laughed and ran over to his bed. 'How are you?' I asked, kissing him all over his head, avoiding the bandage. 'Well, I don't think i'll be stage diving for a while, but I should be okay to play the next concert.' He said with a smile. Joy overflowed me and the rest of the band sighed a sigh of relief. 'That's brilliant!' We all said, with smiles like the cheshire cat plastered all over our faces. He laughed and carefully and slowly sat up.

'So..' He asked. 'Whats wrong with me?' I looked at him. He's broken three ribs and carried on with a show, he'll be alright with this won't he? 'Umm, You have concussion and a chipped coccyx.' I said, anxious to see his reaction. For a second he looked worried, but then he  smiled. 'I  suppose it could've been worse.' He laughed.  He shut his eyes for a second and groaned. 'Why is it always me?' He said. I placed my hand on his and said 'Because you're just Andy.' I laughed. He laughed back and opened his eyes again. We sat there for a minute in a peaceful silence.  'Oh no..' He said, eyes wide open. 'W-what?' I stuttered.

'Can you pass me my phone, please' He asked. I reached for his phone and handed it to him. He turned the screen on and sighed. 'Thought so.' He muttered. 'W-what?' I asked. He showed me the screen. It read: Juliet Simms 23 Missed calls.

'Oh.' I said, concerned. He nodded. 'I guess I should call her then.'  He said, rolling his eyes. 'You don't need the stress.' I said quickly, worried for his health. 'I'm fine' He said with a small smile.

Andy's POV

I clicked on her number and she picked up almost straight away. 'Don't bother' She said. 'What?' I replied..

'I know you're with Ashley.' She said. 'I know you know.' I replied. 'You lying little cheater!' She screamed at me through the phone. 'Okay, yes, I cheated, but I certainly didn't lie to you. And I also seem to remember the last thing you said to me was that you wish you never married me.. so..' I replied, sad to remember the thought. 'So there you are, having the time of you're lives, when i'm stuck at home with a baby and a dog.' She yelled. 'Actually, thats quite unfair, I am in hospital with concussion and a chipped coccyx.' I replied. I could almost hear her roll her eyes.

'Whatever, Andy. Just know, this marriage is over!' She screamed. I rolled my eyes. 'That's fine with me.' I said, trying to hide the sadness in my voice. Yes, I love Ash with all my heart, but me and Ju, We had some really good times together, it's just sad it's not the same anymore. I was just about to hangup when she said, 'And you can have the stupid child and your  stupid dog!' She yelled. 'Okay, offend me, but never, ever say anything about Skylar or DareDevil!' I shouted. 'Is that clear.' I muttered.  'Crystal,' She sneered. 'Goodbye, Andy.' She said and then hung up.

Tears started to roll down my face. Ash squeezed me hand. 'We can leave if you want some space.' He asked. I shook my head and smiled slightly. 'Stay.' I whispered. 

Ash smiled back and kissed my forehead. 'I love you Andy.' he whispered. 'I love you too' I replied.