14.

Andy's POV
I looked at my hospital room. Only two days, Andy I told myself. Words can't describe how much I hate hospitals. And recently I've spent a lot of time in them. 'I think I have everything.' I told ash, dumping my bag on the floor. I groaned and flopped on the bed.

Ash looked at me and laughed. 'Hospitals aren't that bad.' He said. I scoffed and said 'they are when you've basically spent your whole life in one! I seem to remember only a few months ago being in one.' He laughed 'true.' The nurse walked in with a menu for tonight's dinner and breakfast tomorrow morning. 'Not a bad choice actually.' I said to ash, who nodded. Ash was getting his food from the cafe. 'What's your choice of food?' I asked ash. He thought for a second. 'Cheese sandwich... fruit pot..that's about it.' He laughed. It made me feel slightly bad. 'Ash, you don't have to stay here.' I said. He shook his head. 'I do.' He said, laying down next to me. I rested my head on his chest and he stroked my hair.
2 days later....

Ash's POV
The couple of days in hospital flew past, well.. for me anyway. Andy wasn't enjoying himself. But the good thing is that his blood pressure's down. 'Definitely got everything?' I asked andy. He nodded. ' I'm just glad to be going home.' He said, with a sigh. I laughed slightly and gave him a hug.

We clambered into the car and drove home with Marilyn Manson playing loudly, Andy dancing. I laughed at his wacky dance moves. I don't even know what he was meant to be doing, but It looked funny. I pulled up outside our house. Andy got out before I even properly stopped, ran up to the door and hugged it, his cheek pressed up against it and his arms spread out.

I laughed and stopped the car. He ran back down to collect his bags. We opened the door and dropped our bags on the floor. We sat on the sofa and put the Tv on. ' I should probably call the nursery and get Skylar.' I said. Andy groaned. 'Can't we have some us time?' He asked. I laughed. 'Okay' I said. He smiled and climbed on top of me , resting his head on the pillow next to my head. 'Ash?' He asked. I turned To face him, he kissed my nose and giggled. I laughed and ran my fingers through his hair. I pulled him up, and we started to make out. I could feel him breath through his nose. He slammed me against the wall and squeezed my butt. 'Andy!' I giggled. He pressed his lips harder. I could feel his tongue exploring my mouth. He started to unbutton my shirt. I did the same to his, our lips still joint. I ran my hands down his six pack. He reached for my shorts and looked at me as in to say can I? I nodded and he squealed, ripping them off.

*Smut warning

I took his off and muttered 'jump' he did as I told and jumped up, wrapping his legs around me. I could feel his member resting on my chest. I took his boxers off and stroked it, making him moan slightly. 'Ash?' He whimpered. I nodded. ' I wanna go all the way.' He said, moaning as I started to pump him. 'Okay.' I said and took his hand, leading him up the stairs. We jumped on the bed and he dominated me, staring deep into my eyes. 'Okay..' he said. I opened the draw, Him still on top of me. I grabbed some lube and gave it to him. He put some on his fingers and said, 'sorry if it hurts.' He put his fingers inside me. He looked at me and grinned. He took them out and started pumping me. 'Andy.. I-I'm gunna c-cum' I moaned. He took my member in his mouth and started bobbing his head. He choked slightly and I screamed 'andy! It's coming.' I released in his mouth and he swallowed.

He took my member out of his mouth and started to pump me again. 'Andy just fuck me already!' I screamed. He laughed and slowly slid inside me. I gasped. 'Okay?' Andy asked. I nodded eagerly and he started to move. 'Here it comes' he said and I smiled. He started to slam into me, making me scream. 'A-andy!' I groaned. He kept thrusting into me, making me moan even more. He slowed down, panting. He finally took his member out of me and climbed off.

'We should do this again sometime' I laughed.

Ooh bit of smut there😂😏
I can't really write smut so sorry about that😂 This only has one more chapter to it.
Thank you so much for reading this, it means so much to me❤️

Byeeee❤️