2

-2 weeks later-

It was 12pm for (Y/N) and 9am for Finn. However they both sat at their computers logging into their emails to see if they got the part.

Finn clicked the email that instantly appeared and it said they wanted him for the part. (Y/N) however did not have any email, she wasn't too upset but she still hoped. She left and ate an apple, because apples are yummy., then went back to her computer and refreshed her emails.

She had one unread email from 2 mins ago. She hesitantly opened it

"Hello (Y/N) (L/N), We loved your audition for Charlotte however we don't want you for that part." She stopped reading and took a breath before reading the next

"We would like you to play the role of Emma, we see that you live right near our ideal shooting place and you have some amazing talent therefore please let us know if you'd like to accept this part."

At this point (Y/N) dropped her apple
(A/n nuuu not the apple)
She ran down the stairs (almost falling, cuz she's based off of me)
And showed her mom the email.
She of course accepted the part.
---

It's been another week. She found out they were going to start filming on Saturday, she had 7 days to prepare for this.

Finn on the other hand, him and his family were trying to figure out where to stay for the period of time.
After three days mrs wolfhard got an email.
"Hi, I heard you need a place to stay, you could stay with us but I'd need to know how long"
Mrs wolfhard replied

"Thank you for the offer but I am not sure how long we'd need to stay as we are there for my son who is filming a tv show."

"That's no problem Mrs wolfhard, however I don't think you will all fit in our guest room for that long, let me know of you'd still take it."

"Thank you, I think I will. Is it okay if just my son goes?"

"It is no problem at all."

"Thank you, I'll have my son fly there for Friday."

They made arrangements for paying and all that then it was just the waiting game.

IM SO SORRY FOR THIS ABSOLUTE CRAP