34

Hey just wanna start off real quick with a sorry for not updating, I'm having a really tough time and writers block but also two big thank you's, to you guys for holding on and to 12patience12 as they wrote this chapter.

—(Y/N)'s POV—

"What are you doing here sir?" My mom asked the hotel owner, clearly confused. I really didn't want to see anyone right about now.

"You see, you left this at the counter when checking in." He handed her her purse, and the confusion left her face. I kinda knew my mom left her purse there, but I wanted to see how long it would take until she noticed.

"Oh thank you so much!" She said, her voice lacing with relief. "I was wondering where this thing went"

The guy laughed, "well, I've got to get going. I hope you enjoy your stay." And with that he left, walking down the hall.

"Hey mom, I'm going to go on a walk. Is that ok?" I asked, just checking in.

"Of course it is. Have fun, and be safe." I nodded, and started my way down the hallway and into the elevator.

I listened to the elevator music, but it was soon interrupted by a ding. I stepped out, and continued towards the door.

I saw a park on our way here, and I was thinking about going there.

As I was walking, I tried not to think. Instead, I looked at the scenery.

The trees, the green grass, even the cars driving by. I passed a jogger, and we exchanged small smiles as a way of saying "hello, I see you and you exist. I also exist. Have a good day" that's what I think of when I smile at a stranger.

I entered the park gates, and looked at all the children, dogs, and adults hanging around. Noise from the skate park could be heard, and children screaming and laughing on the playground.

I kept walking, until I came across someone.. familiar.

—-
I bet y'all thought finn was going to be at her hotel. Haha sorry I ain't going to bring him in that quick. Maybe next chapter ;3 -12patience12